1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali: Augments and Assortments 1.0

Provides more content for those fluffy space raptors!

1. Vena Co
    Avali: Augments and Assortments!
    Bringing in more content for the fluffy space raptors you know and love.

Introduction
    The best way to sum up this mod is to simply say: "Take everything you loved about the Avali mod and add a ton of new and fresh content!"

Anyways. The goal of Augments and Assortments is to add more Avali themed objects and items into the game. Be it guns, furniture, food and more. You name it? We'll add it.

Content [​IMG]
    Furniture: Ever wanted to build larger sections of terminals or felt like you needed different holograms? Look no further! We've got that and more!

Farmables: Now with 100% more flora. Add another crop to your garden.

Avalified Crafting: Ever felt like those crafting tables and furnaces just didn't fit in with the rest of your tent? Turn 'em into actual avali themed crafting stations!

More Generated Settlements: Make sure you keep a lookout for them. Currently the only new settlement is a large underground mine but it's definitely a sight to behold. Keep a lookout for it!

Better Loot: We also changed the encounters a little. Now you'll find a bit more in those outposts or when you find other Avali.

Dyemod Compatability: Almost all objects added are dyeable. (Except for the crafting tables.)

Installation
    Just download the mod, unzip it, and drag the folder into the mods folder in your Starbound directory.

Requirements
    The mod requires that you have the Avali mod installed to work.
    Which can be found here:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/avali-race-mod.998/

Feedback
    Want to give feedback on the mod? Just ask in the mod discussion thread.
    Need more assistance than that? Send us a message! We don't bite!

The creators of the mod:
    This mod was a team project, created by two users.

Icebelly and Quilavabom

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Quick Footnote: The avali drill code was inspired by Shadowhunter's Laser Drill fix.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Dat_A$$
    Dat_A$$
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    i would rate it more if the mod will be updated. i really want this addon for the current stable version (glad giraffe) like the main mod.
  2. smates
    smates
    4/5,
    please update it
  3. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    4/5,
    An excellent mod add-on, hopefuly if the race gets updated, then this mod should be, too. I love the Avali race so much i just can't go without playing with it
  4. Omenare
    Omenare
    4/5,
    This is amazing and fixes some of the issues I had with the crafting! However some sprites don't fit at all for me like the furnace.
  5. Rukii
    Rukii
    5/5,
    Blends perfectly with the base mod, adds so much variation to building- can't wait to see more stuff added o3o
  6. Versagger
    Versagger
    5/5,
    Wery good.
  7. N1NJ4ftw
    N1NJ4ftw
    5/5,
    Love it
  8. Corosar
    Corosar
    5/5,
    I always felt the avali needed more content..... this should fix everyone's issues with that problem!
  9. 0deneb0
    0deneb0
    5/5,
    This is what every race mod needs. Good work you two, well done.