1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Automatic Doors 3.9

Makes all doors open and close automatically!

1. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9
    Pretty nice mod!
  2. OtterSpace
    OtterSpace
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6
    Perfect for a lazy ass like me
  3. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Great for those tedious key presses in your fancy mansion. Only thing I find in this mod to be a little *cheaty* are when some entities just get hit while the door is open and you just take a few steps back. The little buggers would probably say "Woah... Where'd he go...? I'm being assaulted by thin air! Whatever... Back to roaming around!". It is kind of annoying when you are in some area such as the Outpost and there are races running through the door. This is because they shut the door on you and they give you that death stare with the creepy grin while you get smacked in the face by a wall. Then it so happens to open up and you go on about your day and no matter how much you want to, you can't just throw that guy into the abyss of space where he freezes and possibly gets sucked into one of the vacuums of space...
  4. Reyghel
    Reyghel
    5/5,
    It's one of the modes you just tried, it's really very useful and you do not have to be clicking on each door to open and close. I get frustrated for example doing missions of the florals that live in trees and lay like 500 doors. Goodbye to click through door.
  5. Lengey
    Lengey
    5/5,
    My life is better with this mod. Must have, for all players. No objections!
  6. Aqualier
    Aqualier
    5/5,
    I thought it was useLESS but i used it and it is very useful because i am very lazy. Thx
  7. sksig
    sksig
    5/5,
    Works perfect. Great!
  8. Kyonus
    Kyonus
    5/5,
    the mod i needed ^^ , thanks man
  9. Pensive_WolF
    Pensive_WolF
    3/5,
    useful :)
  10. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Version: 2.9
    omg thanks.
  11. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Version: 2.9
    How can I emphasize how useful this is? 5/5.
  12. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8
    A great mod that for some of us takes away the need to constantly click. This a sci-fi game, I prefer my doors automatically open.
  13. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    Works as advertised
  14. jellyfish123
    jellyfish123
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    Excellent mod, developer is awesome at keeping it up-to-date!
  15. Drogean
    Drogean
    4/5,
    Version: 2.4
    almost perfect, the radius needs to be a bit smaller, or there needs to be the ability to over-ride an open door with E if you want to get close to it
    1. lornlynx
      Author's Response
      Radius is that large because otherwise you'd bump your head into the door when walking through it in one go.
      Though if you have basic coding knowledge, you can still change it yourself easily, check the modding discussion, someone else asked the same and I replied with how to do it yesterday.

Actually you can do that, if a door was opened automatically you can still select it and close it. It will then stay closed you walk again out an into the range or you or an npc opens it with E. If not then there might be an issue, but it would be the first time I hear of it.
  16. Gun_Shy
    Gun_Shy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9.1
    I just...I've prayed to the Starbound gods so many times for a mod like this. You savior, you.
  17. Manjaro
    Manjaro
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9
    The mod is great and I highly reccomend it to all but currently it breaks the Mysterious Party quest boss trapdoor. The door will open automatically causing the player to fall through and not finish the boss fight. you still pass the quest but you end up not fully seeing it all through.
  18. electrino
    electrino
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for this ;)
  19. almedyl
    almedyl
    5/5,
    A much needed mod. Thank you!
  20. Dmytriy141004
    Dmytriy141004
    4/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Good mod, but when I instaled it, I spawned not in my ship. Please, fix this bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1