1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Autich 1.0

Cars for the discerning alien

1. 1.0 for 1.0

FooFooFoo
    Updated everything for 1.0, zip file this time, I'm having troubles packing stuff
    If you find stuff that doesn't work please post in discussion.
    foghorn likes this.
  2. Gas and Guzzler

FooFooFoo
    A small update this time.
    I've added the monster truck, or pickup truck, it's a truck(ish) kinda vehicle called Vatra.
    A few small fixes.
    Large cut down on file size due to PNG shenanigans.
    Added two gas pumps.

Images

1. 20160616213744_1.jpg
    2. 20160616214006_1.jpg
    3. 20160616214125_1.jpg
    4. 20160616214138_1.jpg
    gearbyte and foghorn like this.
  3. Cleanup

FooFooFoo
    Warning! Before you replace old version of the mod remove parked Kukuruz & Kukuruz Opened decoration items if you placed them anywhere on your planets!

Things I've done for this version:

Fixed all car lights.
    Fixed Meow model (legs sticking out of the car).
    Added motorboat sound to Werk boat model (big thanks to LoPhatKao for letting me use parts of his Yellow Submarine lua).
    Added shards in all colors.
    Added crafting interface.
    Added recipes....
    Dragon_Tom005 and LoPhatKao like this.
  4. Settling for less, the Autich way

FooFooFoo
    Well, the speedboat is here. Werk model, making this was a bit different from hovercars, I'm not even sure how it will handle since the FPS drops made testing infuriating, so maybe I'll revisit this one in later updates.

Also there is now a repair kiosk with a wannabe hologram above it, of course it won't animate all frames properly (the repair loop sequence), since none of animations work as intended right now AFAIK.

I didn't make the monstertruck, but I think I will, also maybe some kind...
    Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  5. Stache Model, Torq Model, Joys Of Debug

FooFooFoo
    So I "discovered" the debug tool, bounding boxes should be adequately normal and boxy now

Also added two ned car models, Stache and Torq. They have been tested by Autich Corporation standards so of course no one knows how will they actually function once they hit the galactic markets.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next up in updates, monster truck, a speedboat and that awful...
    Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  6. Meow Model, hover higher brah

FooFooFoo
    Added the Meow model. Fixed some wonky pixels on kukuruz, fixed the controller image in the dealership, fixed the terrible hover height and handling on slopes, should be less terrible now (thanks Dragon_Tom005)

Meow model! It doesn't really meow!

Current line up in the pic,please test drive :nuruhappy:

Images

1. 2015-12-30_00001.jpg
    I_Hi_Five_I and Dragon_Tom005 like this.
  7. Dealership & Deva Pickup

FooFooFoo
    Added controller images, a dealership (that doesn't animate unfortunately) aand a pickup/delivery thingie

Allegations that the Deva model has a built in liquid erchius consumption defeat device are completely unfounded.

Images

1. 2015-12-10_00001.jpg
    2. 2015-12-10_00002.jpg
    3. 2015-12-10_00003.jpg
  8. Kukuruz Model

FooFooFoo
    Three more cars, Kukuruz model is slightly more reliable than the Rawr model, except when the particle matter seatbelt fails at high speeds. Seats 3 humanoid lifeforms.

Use /spawnitem commands

kukuruzcontrollerred
    kukuruzcontrollerwhite
    kukuruzcontrollerblack
    kukuruz (parked car item)

Next up machine shop! I thought about making a chop shop but the penguins are cornering that market.

Images

1. 2015-12-08_00001.jpg