1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Autich 1.0

Cars for the discerning alien

1. ARMORS
    ARMORS
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Why you dont add your mod in Steam workshop )?
    1. FooFooFoo
      Author's Response
      It's up on Steam
  2. SanikoUA
    SanikoUA
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9
    I LOVE CHARGER)
  3. TheWorstPersonEver
    TheWorstPersonEver
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9
    It's been ages since I posted, but damn, does this STILL look good.
    Keeping my score of 10/10, and good for futuristic cities.
  4. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    4/5,
    Version: 0.8
    Great mod, just two things: when you get off the boat from the driver seat you fall, and animations/"box" could be a bit better, but I would fix those only with the 1.0 version, since it's not too game-breaking...there'll be an 1.0 version right? :D
    1. FooFooFoo
      Author's Response
      Yeah the box thingy has issues since it has to be the same when mirrored , I tried to make a custom shape thingy for the boat and cars, there were issues changing directions so... maybe these thingies will get revisited if Chuckle makes the box rotate with the image. Yeah I'll try to get the mod to 1.0 version.
  5. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    4/5,
    Version: 0.8
    I need help because I can't open the file
    1. FooFooFoo
      Author's Response
      There is no need to open anything, it's a modpak file, just place it in your starbound mods folder. If you want to unpack modpak files you can use asset unpacker or modpackhelper which can be downloaded through the forums.
  6. Kitts2307
    Kitts2307
    4/5,
    Version: 0.7
    Quality cars for quality prices!
    Just about everything works very well! The only quarrels I have with this update are that the speedboat is as slow as the regular boat and that it doesn't make BADASS MOTORBOAT NOISES. That is all. Also, the repair kiosk is AWESOME. I'm so glad that I can just use it instead of having to go to the outpost every other minute due to Autich Corporation's QUALITY ASSURANCE.

Overall, this mod is coming along quite well!
  7. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    You had me at the 3-seated car :O
    1. FooFooFoo
      Author's Response
      Yeah the three seats were Idanwins idea, I saw it in his hovertrain and placed it in my cars :3 Glad you like them.
  8. elii
    elii
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    Why didn't anyone have this idea before ? It's simple but cool
  9. PufferPig
    PufferPig
    5/5,
    OMG, so many cars AWESOMMMMME. Dude this idea was totally genius. What pixel art program did you use?
    1. FooFooFoo
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Photoshop for drawing, sublime text for JSON, there are free and simpler alternatives to Photoshop that are good too if you want to draw pixel art, like paint.net
  10. SoulOfSorin
    SoulOfSorin
    5/5,
    Excellent work. The models could be more detailed, but i guess it will come with time. And they are pretty cute anyway. Maybe some boats in the future ?
    1. FooFooFoo
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I might revisit some models that were obviously rushed, which model do you consider the worst offender? I don't know about boats, maybe if I get an idea for a nice looking motor boat or something.
  11. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    I love using these vehicles on a closed-course. Aaaand sometimes off-road. I'll have to challenge my friends to a race, with these. See who can complete a full lap around my home planet. 10/10
  12. TheWorstPersonEver
    TheWorstPersonEver
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Execellent sprites, with good movement and it works.

Perfect for flying fish cities! 10/10
    1. FooFooFoo
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I aim to please, and motorize fish.