1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Augmented Armors 1.1

Tiered armors with different bonuses

1. Captain_Camaz
    Captain_Camaz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Awesome mod, and fairly well balanced, but I cant help but notice it's textures are the same with slight color adjustments, which seem bland even at that.
    I'd be willing to help if you need any armor texture updates;
    Steam is captaincamaz.
  2. gorillaslayer228
    gorillaslayer228
    5/5,
    Nice
  3. Nazgul_sauron
    Nazgul_sauron
    5/5,
    as said previously, i got this for the glowing augment, works great thank you
  4. sethsgfx
    sethsgfx
    5/5,
    I just wanted to say I downloaded this just for the shining augment. I hate mining in the dark and while there are other ways to get light I prefer your armor set. In the top tiers the energy head mod is absolutely amazing. Thanks for the diligence.
  5. Hanumander
    Hanumander
    5/5,
    I seriously can't play Starbound without this anymore. It's a brilliant idea, and the fact that we can choose what augment to use and where is simply perfect. 5 stars despite the sprites. >:) ( they can easily be covered, and probably would be even if they were gorgeous)
  6. Rashen
    Rashen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Awesome idea for a mod, I really love how the mod works. I originally thought that it was more like Titan quest's "item enhancement" system where as you have to put the enhancement on each piece of armor to get the bonus. But either way it is really cool! I hope to see this mod to continue updating post-release.
  7. TalanthasTheGimp
    TalanthasTheGimp
    5/5,
    Does precisely what it says. Easy to use. The armor itself isn't as powerful as the normal armor of its tier, but with the customization you can truly, and massively, alter how your character is played (this also leaves it well-balanced, and still gives the vanilla armor a purpose). I, for one, use the speed boost from the chest armor, the energy regen from the boots, and the health regen of the helmet. Makes it a lot easier for me to die in a tough fight, but allows me to go non-stop without having to rest or slow down, and I love it. I would imagine there is a great combo of gear out there for everyone's play style. Well done, A+ mod!
  8. BeeTee
    BeeTee
    5/5,
    Absolutely fantastic :) While the stats on the impervium armor aren't nearly as good as my modded Solarium T11 armor, the Nimble augmentation more than makes up for it :) Thanks for the update!
  9. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    I love that this armor is slightly underpowered, so it becomes a tradeoff whether to use it or the regular armor. I keep trading off defense for the added red offense augment, making the game hectic as I try hard not to die as I blitz through worlds. Great mod. I hope you decide to keep updating it, especially for more base armors.
  10. maronilink
    maronilink
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Great mod jespaire that he(it) is going to evolve until the set Imperium