1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Augment Extractor 1.0

Get your augments, collars, lures and reels back.

1. GTG3000
    This mod adds an object to the game that you can get from the second tier of the inventors table (or /spawnitem aex).

The object extractor allows to get augments out of EPPs, collars from the capture pods and lures/reels from the fishing rods.

aex8.gif

It detects augments by augment.name, collars by collar.name, lures by lureType and reels by reelType and spawns a corresponding item.

If it can't identify the item, it still spawns a vanilla item, but with all the custom parameters it finds.

At the moment, it supports both vanilla and FU items.

This mod is integrated into FU. This is a standalone version for people who don't have/want/like FU.

Link to Steam Workshop page.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. The1Chosen
    The1Chosen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    musthave mod
  2. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    I use this mod as part of FU, so I don't use this standalone version. But it's a great mod! I think it should be part of the official game.
  3. jeffkorn
    jeffkorn
    5/5,
    Excelente!
  4. Mumpfbrapp
    Mumpfbrapp
    5/5,
    Very nice, thank you :-)
  5. Naillon
    Naillon
    5/5,
    Does it works with the 'augments for armors" mod?
  6. MelOzone
    MelOzone
    5/5,
    Something that should be in the game from the beginning.
    I personally would prefer this process to be somewhat "punishing" (like having pixel cost or destroying the EPP), but it's quite good as it is.
  7. ImHereForTheMods
    ImHereForTheMods
    5/5,
  8. Morenzor
    Morenzor
    5/5,
    Very useful!