1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Atomworks Rebirth V3.2

Loads of new items, ores, bars, and helpful machinery

1. Wulf_Oman
    Disclaimer and Update: I will no longer be modding for a while...or honestly if I'll even come back at some point. I'm focusing on a lot of other stuff within real life at the moment, including schooling. However, all of my mods are rather "Open Source", so if anyone from the community wants to update any of them in the future - I give full rights to do so. I would, however, at least like to know about any updates or additions! I'm always excited to hear new ideas and such; the only other thing I ask is to at least mention that the original was created by me somewhere.
    The original Koala files can be found here

Atomworks Rebirth Overview

Make sure you fully uninstall any old versions of this mod before installing new ones.

Note: Mithril and Erchite don't have many uses currently; 'Magic' items will come in a later update

Please report mod conflicts immediately with your starbound.log and I'll see to them

Before you uninstall: Remove ANY armor you have equipped that supplies special effects. If you don't, it may make your character unplayable until you reinstall the mods.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This mod adds 99+ new items; 2 useful items, 9 crafting stations, 3 refineries, 38 ores, 39 bars, 20 liquids, 13 nuclear items (isotopes), 6 shortswords, 6 broadswords, 12 axes, 6 pistols, 12 plasma uzis, 6 assault rifles, 6 sniper rifles, 6 shotguns, 6 rocket launchers, 6 AK-47s, 6 machine guns, 24 "throwers" (flame, poison, ice, bubble [explosive])

Weapons can be crafted at Golden Workstation
    Objects can be crafted at various vanilla stations
    Missions and quests will be implemented eventually

Tier 1:
    Copper
    Tier 2: Silver
    Tier 3: Gold
    Tier 4: Platinum
    Tier 5: Erchite('Magic')/Omnisteel(Range)/Ebonsteel(Melee)
    Tier 6: Mithril/Cobalt/Adamantite

Mod suggestions are welcome for the unused bars; please leave a brief description of which metal you want to see patched with what mod (including a link)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystalworks Rebirth can be found here
    Hunting+ Incarnate can be found here
    My Other Mods can be found here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Lirius and crazygreggy like this.

Recent Updates

1. Bug Fixes
  2. Crash Fix + Gold changes
  3. Avali Support + More

Recent Reviews

1. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    Version: V3.2
    awesome mod but can i have permission to use this mod in my modpack?
    1. Wulf_Oman
      Author's Response
      Sorry I didn't see this earlier, feel free!
  2. Heartstrings
    Heartstrings
    4/5,
    Version: V2.1
    Would have been five stars, had Australium been included!
    1. Wulf_Oman
      Author's Response
      I can add it, where is it on the periodic table? Or is it a fictional metal? I prefer not to add fictional ones without a use