1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Atmosphere Plus 2019-6-18

Procedurally generated weather configurations and sky colors

1. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 2019-6-18
    Pretty nice mod!
  2. mejesuti
    mejesuti
    5/5,
    Version: 2019-6-18
    Thank you for your work! And please tell me if this wonderful mod is compatible with True space and More Planet Info?
    1. SentientSupper
      Author's Response
      Should be compatible.
  3. Moldis
    Moldis
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-11-20
    Tried this when starting new characters. The first one had the best luck with massive meteors, that take half my health out, falling down every five seconds. It was actually kind of fun. The other character had great luck, having pixels rain on its first planet. It adds a lot
  4. UrWrstN8Mare
    UrWrstN8Mare
    1/5,
    Version: 2018-11-20
    I can't even play the game. I left for half an hour and when i came back, it was still flying through space....Can you please make it load more quicker. Plus the starmap doesn't even load properly I only see stars, i cant even see one constellation....im very dissapointed in this mod..... Could be fun but i don't have all the time to wait...
    1. SentientSupper
      Author's Response
      No logs no fix