1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Assorted Crafting Things 1.3.1

Lots of things!

1. ianpb
    ianpb
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Due, what happened to the teleporter which you can go to the bazaar? I looked at the mod's folder and i saw nothing about the bazaar. What happened?
  2. Cauchemare
    Cauchemare
    5/5,
    This is pretty dope
  3. Shinki
    Shinki
    2/5,
    Wait, what happened? So much got removed... Why? How? I was enjoying those posters, damn it.
  4. Shadowstitch
    Shadowstitch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Maybe you won't use all the items all the time, but there's a wealth of unique and amusing new content here.
  5. Shinki
    Shinki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    When are you gonna update it again? I'd love to see more. Sure, /sbg/ might be gone, but we're still here.
    1. Campaigner
      Author's Response
      The plan is a little bit after the mech update drops, whenever that is.
  6. Eoxor
    Eoxor
    5/5,
    this is cool mod please put it on workshop
  7. Ixa
    Ixa
    5/5,
    Love it :D
  8. hevenik
    hevenik
    5/5,
    Version: Release 1.0
    Love this mod and Your work. I played with it from the very beginning :) but why no Workshop version ;((
  9. MisterAntimony
    MisterAntimony
    5/5,
    I absolutely love this! Is there any chance that you'd move it to the Workshop for easier installation and updates and everything?
  10. jellyfish123
    jellyfish123
    5/5,
    I love all the things!
  11. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6.1
    Essential
  12. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6.1
    This has been one of my favorite mods for a LONG time, and I'm glad that since I've redownloaded starbound that it's still going on! Keep up the excellent work. :>
  13. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    omg i love it! is perfect! so many things <o>
    I was try'n get this mod workn yesterday so bad, but you fixed quicly so many tankx for that. :D pets are the best part for me so far.
  14. ScreamingCommie
    ScreamingCommie
    2/5,
    Current version crashes on startup. Will update when it is fixed
    1. Campaigner
      Author's Response
      I've fixed the issue, so it should now work. Make sure to delete the old files!
  15. NigglyWiggly
    NigglyWiggly
    5/5,
    Looks like the error IS in the quests like I thought, for now I just went in and deleted the stuff for the bug quest giver, and went and deleted the quest from the Mystic Spinner folder, and it worked fine.
    1. Campaigner
      Author's Response
      Thank you for finding the issue.
  16. Androconia
    Androconia
    3/5,
    I keep trying it and I end up with an error. I think it's just being silly.
    Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("completionConditions")
    Still it looks cool. Giving it three stars.
    1. Campaigner
      Author's Response
      I have rectified this issue with the latest upload. I do apologize for the inconvenience!
  17. NecroNeko
    NecroNeko
    5/5,
    A really great mod here, love the items it adds and can't wait to see more of the stuff you decide to do for it in the future.
  18. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    hey do i have permission to use this mod in my mod pack?
    1. Campaigner
      Author's Response
      In the last part of the "NOTES" section, I stated that you are free to use it in a modpack so long as you give credit. No need to ask, just do it and have fun!
  19. Mistalleks
    Mistalleks
    5/5,
    Forgive me, padre, for I have sinned. I always forgot to rate your mod.

That's basically my favourite mod of all time for starbound. I liked it from it's first iteration. And I always wait for updates like a kid waits for his birthday present.
    But that also explains why I always forgot to rate you up! I just rushed to Starbound to try out all the new stuff.

Thank you, based Campaigner.
  20. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Oh ok you got me at the bunny girl...