1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Asiimov Mod 1.1

Over priced, Super sexy skins from CS:GO!

1. Atromixx
    Simple Mod I made that adds the 4 Asiimov skins from CS:GO because I'm too poor to afford any of them. :rofl:

p250asiimovicon2.png
    The P250 Asiimov

p90asiimovicon2.png
    The P90 Asiimov

m4asiimovicon2.png
    The M4A4 Asiimov

awpasiimovicon2.png And The Legendary AWP Asiimov

These are all craftable at the Accelerator's Table
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Quick Fix

Recent Reviews

1. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    the mods cool and all but my main problem is when i equip the p250 its invisible and also could you make the same mod but just with the default skin
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      The P250 should be fixed now, and I probably won't be making normal skins because there is already a plethora of normal CS:GO mods out there, most of them better than mine :D
  2. TMDstudio
    TMDstudio
    5/5,
    Perfect for a Case unboxing!
  3. Link2411
    Link2411
    5/5,
    Why not just make it so that you can get them with a million pixels or something :P
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      Because that would be impossible to obtain.