1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Artorias Gear & Dark Souls Armors 1.14

Sets: Artorias, Ornstein, Smough, Black Iron, Fluted, Family Masks

1. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Version: 1.14
    I hope ever, ever lazy ass, this author will launch a renewal of modification, all Boss DS. And there will be: watchers abyss Jorma giant, nameless King and others ... I hope that did not close development.
    And in the end: praise the sun \ [^_^] /
  2. Garcia
    Garcia
    5/5,
    Update the mod, please!!!
  3. mateusni2
    mateusni2
    5/5,
    Please, update this *------*
  4. Daudknifeofdunwall
    Daudknifeofdunwall
    5/5,
    u should update m8
  5. RobertRevenge
    RobertRevenge
    4/5,
    I used this a ton when Starbound first came out, are there any plans to update to Upbeat Giraffe?
  6. StarCarrots
    StarCarrots
    5/5,
    I downloaded this mainly for the Ornstein armor and Dragonslayer spear. Flying around in a spaceship as Ornstein and whacking aliens with that hugeass spear is just plain awesome!
  7. Snoopere
    Snoopere
    5/5,
    Tanks for creating this ! Im big fan of Dark Souls, i know im maybe asking for too much. How about Solaire of Astora set ? PRAISE THE SUN ! :D
  8. LEONIDAS2110
    LEONIDAS2110
    5/5,
    This is pretty, pretty AWESOME!
  9. kbmnoctis
    kbmnoctis
    4/5,
    cannot use artorias' sword on multiplayer but otherwise good
  10. masterchiefSII7
    masterchiefSII7
    5/5,
    how do you get Tabula Rasa can somebody post the link
  11. CDisNinjy
    CDisNinjy
    5/5,
    Very well made and very true to dark souls. The only thing I want from this mod is MORE! Its awesome... now if only there was a roll dodge.
  12. RevoPix
    RevoPix
    5/5,
    Awensome *_*
  13. Dekmatik
    Dekmatik
    4/5,
    Amors looks pretty well made but the shields arent blocking any damage :/
  14. Momentousmario
    Momentousmario
    5/5,
    I wonder who in the world would wear smough armor
  15. KyeTheShy
    KyeTheShy
    5/5,
    Looks fantastic!
    Artorias looks amazing. Would really love to see a complete set of unique armors from Demon souls to Dark souls 1 & 2 that would be incredible. Hope to see this get updated with more armors.
  16. CosmicDeathclaw
    CosmicDeathclaw
    5/5,
    I don't know what's with my game but when ever i try to make it work it just wont, i don't know if its conflicting with any of my other mods but i have tried both using nexus mod manger and and installing it like all my other mods i know it works and it looked really great because i watched TheGullofdoom's review and it looked amazing.
  17. Arakune
    Arakune
    5/5,
    A grand addition indeed... Would be better if you added more armor and weapons from Dark Souls. Perhaps all of them. A lot of work I'm sure, but truly it would be an incredible feat.
  18. Grander.Alderman
    Grander.Alderman
    5/5,
    My favorite armor/weapons mod so far :) although I'm a little put off because of the tiers, but solving that is just a matter of equipping armor in the vanity slots instead. Nevertheless, a great job!
  19. Wagaba
    Wagaba
    5/5,
    Good pixel work guys!
  20. Dyguren
    Dyguren
    4/5,
    Hi dude, for some reason i can't put down the artorias anvil in the multiplayer but i do can do it in singleplayer. Will it be possible to put the anvil down in multiplayer ? ty for the awesome mod tho