1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Artorias Gear & Dark Souls Armors 1.14

Sets: Artorias, Ornstein, Smough, Black Iron, Fluted, Family Masks

1. killooo
    killooo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12
    It's great mod. I want it in game.
  2. idon'tknow
    idon'tknow
    5/5,
    i loved it :D

try it JUST TRY IT!!!!

starbound armors will look so lame after you put on these amazing armors :D
  3. Networked
    Networked
    5/5,
    Really like the stuff you've made so far, hope to see more.
  4. Xelot
    Xelot
    5/5,
    Great, very good job.
  5. shadowcrazy
    shadowcrazy
    5/5,
    Beautiful mod here.

Hoping for a Demon's Souls Armors in the future AND a Solaire set too for JOLLY COOPERATION!
  6. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    4/5,
    Version: 1.11
    Beautiful pixel-art. But you should balance the items as in current state they feel like cheating. Also PLEASE make a Tabula Rasa only version as they clutter up the crafting screens.
    And as always Praise the sun! \o/
  7. Babalek78
    Babalek78
    5/5,
    Excellent mod! Best Armor mod out there!
  8. LekramG
    LekramG
    5/5,
    This is the best armor mod out there in my opinion. But I'm a Dark Souls fan boy so i'm a little bias. xD
  9. Magnus
    Magnus
    5/5,
    Easily the best made armor mod out there, especially with how frequent additions are. And it just so happens Dark Souls and Demon's Souls are one of my favorite games as well. I'm always looking forward to new sets, and I force everyone on my server to download it just to check out the quality beauty.