1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Arsenalbound - Indix race mod 1.7

Adds a data ghost race, the Indix.

1. Hawkman397
    Hawkman397
    3/5,
    Version: 1.7
    The mod looks cool, but every time I try to run the game with it installed, it crashes after the chucklefish logo
  2. Shooterguy1220
    Shooterguy1220
    4/5,
    OK first things first. I love the design and lore of the indix. They fit in the universe and are a nice change from the happy go lucky attitudes of some other races. Their ships,armor and block design is awesome. My one issue was with their range weapons. Even with full tier armor you could only get off a few shots before having to recharge. Normally I would be fine with this if the damage reflected it. I don't know maybe the novakid and avali weapons gave me a false sense of what the range weapons should be like. But other than that the indix are a Solid race and I plan on keeping them around in my universe.
  3. sebastian gamer
    sebastian gamer
    3/5,
    is compatible with FU?
  4. ZeroRing
    ZeroRing
    5/5,
    Version: 1.61
    Looks awesome but sadly, doesn't work for me (version 1.3) could you please tell me wich version is it for?
    (it basically crashes my game on startup)
  5. HazamaTaki
    HazamaTaki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.61
    Very nice, I look forward for new mods and updates
  6. Husariu112
    Husariu112
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Pretty good mod,the lore is amazing!
  7. LoreKeeper_Ronan
    LoreKeeper_Ronan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    To give my thoughts on this mod, it's really good, really well polished, and certainly fun to play with, personally love the Indix for their Aesthetics, while the Lastree for their Mag-Tech weapons, but I'm going off a tangent here. As for the in-game text, they're pretty good, with one or two issues in grammar I could think of, but most of them are just lacking punctuation. I'd love to help if I find the time.
  8. 7ucky
    7ucky
    5/5,
    Version: 1.581
    Simply gorgeous mod. I recommend to all. 6/5
  9. Twisted_Ai
    Twisted_Ai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.55
    Excellent race, another wonderful playthorugh with another aestheticly pleasing race
  10. Testamentexe
    Testamentexe
    5/5,
    Version: 1.54
    Used this mod when (and still is) on steam, little lacking in the "overhaul" feeling but makes up for it's unique outfits and weaponry. The backstory is wonderfully crafted too but isn't very well established in the universe (Maybe in a later update the dev would make missions to compensate for that). Would give a 4.5/5 stars since it doesn't come with furnishing but I really love the outfits
  11. onomek
    onomek
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-04-15
    really impressive race, awesome sprites.
  12. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    5/5,
    Aesthetically pleasing, and with an interesting backstory. Definitely promising. Needs more themed furniture and blocks, though. ;)
  13. Coolguy123
    Coolguy123
    5/5,
    -Has custom almost everything
    -Feels like a genuine race
    -Has lore behind it
    -LOOKS COOL
    -*Ghost genders*~*Materialized information that made kids*
    -4.999/5 (Just because i want you to know that everything can get better) even though it is a nice mod.