1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Arms Shipments 1.0.0

Become an intergalactic arms dealer

1. rl.starbound
    Farming got you down? Ever wanted to be in a more lucrative line of business? Why not become an intergalactic arms dealer? With the new Totally Legal Shipments pod, you can become a lord of war from the comfort of your doorstep. It works just like Terramart Shipments, only with weapons, armor, and combat objects. Available at your nearest Penguin Bay merchant.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. TheEnemy27
    TheEnemy27
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Very useful indeed, thanks for making this mod chief!
  2. Shooterguy1220
    Shooterguy1220
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    This is great. I always have tons of outdated weapons filling my storage space and inventory. So thanks. But I have to ask... Is it really legal?
    1. rl.starbound
      Author's Response
      Would the Penguin Bay merchant ever lead you astray?