1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ArmorsM 1.7

Mextorfult's Sale of illegal armors.

1. Azaak
    Azaak
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Muchas gracias!!! buscaba Outfits de Madoka precisamente!!:D
  2. ludasac
    ludasac
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    español: me encanto el mod esta genial y mas con la update de madoka pero, falta el escudo de homura, no se logro agregar o viene bajo otro nombre?

english: i love mod, is awesone and more with the madoka update but, where is the homura shield?, did you have a problem to meke it appear or is there with other name?
  3. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    It's funny. And beautiful and practical, add another mod Su Do Rush Skyrim will be in space. but also a kind of armor and weapons from other games can add? For example: DOOM 2016, Bloodborne, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3. Well of course will want or if it will be a measure of your strength.
    1. Mextorfult
      Author's Response
      At the moment I am thinking of adding more weapons to increase rle repertoire, but in the future not very Legano I will start to put more armor.