1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Argonian Race Redux 1.0.8.1

Argonians return for Starbound 1.0.

1. Bug fixes and lizard pet

Grimstuff
    • Added custom lizard ship pet, currently spawns in either tan, green, or reddish colors.
      • May only appear for new characters. May have to use save editing or the below to force it to change.
      • If dislike lizard or just want a different one, use '/entityeval object.smash()' command with cursor over sail, then '/spawnitem argoniantechstation', replacing argonian with intended race pet.
      • If you see your pet turn into a giant letter, please inform me as it means I'm missing an animation. Pet is still a little WIP and I'm not the best pixel animator, but I think I have at least stand-ins for all the animations ship pets actually use.
    • Added new Argonian outpost NPC to visitor pool.
    • Fixed some hairstyles that had transparent pixels.
    • Fixed a few namegen entries meshing together as one.
    • Removed awkward double use of 'native' in race description.
    • Fixed mismatched used of color and colour on chargen.
    • Updated some old graphics to use 72dpi standard. Pretty much only affects the modding side of things.
    • Incorporated codex tab back into main mod. Uses a smart check to see if Many Tabs is installed and should 'just work'. Please report any bugs with this however.
    • Changed codex graphic to many-tabs standard. (thanks jss2a98aj)
    • Fixed missing UI graphic on Argonian Crafting Table.
    Skyligh and Saint Apollyon like this.
Return to update list...