1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Archer's Synthesizers - 14 New Instruments (and counting) 0.6

This mod adds 14 quality synthetic instruments, updated for Upbeat Giraffe (READ THREAD!)

1. kawaiiChiimera
    kawaiiChiimera
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    In the Discussions tab there's a still working link guys! 5 stars.
  2. Anonoriginal
    Anonoriginal
    1/5,
    im giving you one star because i REALLY enjoyed this mod in previous versions but due to not having an available download link you get nothing. :P

please fix the download link and you get the 5 starts c:
  3. AyItsJay
    AyItsJay
    3/5,
    Link is down- will give a better rating when / if updated.
  4. Niels2012
    Niels2012
    5/5,
    Version: 0.51
    a really nice mod, now I'm going to see what plays well with Portal 2 - Reconstructing More Science
  5. JackTheMad
    JackTheMad
    5/5,
    Awesome! Fantastic sounds and concept. As a chiptune producer/fan/freak, you should add Gameboys!
  6. subscrool
    subscrool
    4/5,
    How do i make sick wubs?
  7. Dragon56
    Dragon56
    5/5,
    Класс!! :)
  8. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    5/5,
    Pretty darn good! All of the instruments sound unique and I very much like the art. One thing that annoys me (and please note that this is only because I have arithmomania) is that the price is an odd number!

plz fix od numbre k lol jk
  9. AutumnRedd
    AutumnRedd
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    A Good Mod, of which I absolutely love. However, I am experiencing a very odd bug. For some reason, when I make a new character, every single inventory slot has one of these instruments in them. My whole inventory taken up, and it is a pain to clean out. I just ask for this too be fixed.

However, still an amazing mod. Glad I tried it out! :)
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      Oh, sorry, that's actually part of the mod, I'll make it separate again :P
  10. Alex WaveDiver
    Alex WaveDiver
    5/5,
    I just fell in love with this mod. Good work, Archer. Keep it up!
  11. Spitfyre
    Spitfyre
    5/5,
    Thank you for updating this mod, wonder what other synthesizers you'll release unless you start to make a full pack of other instruments :3
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the comment, I'm a passionate music producer and specialized in synthesis, so you can definitely expect more goodies in this mod when I have time!

It's not likely that I will make another pack though, unless it will have a different theme, realistic instruments perhaps.
  12. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    Version: 0.41
    Magnificent, beautiful, high quality!
    Thanks for this
    Me and some friends make music using old console and computerchips, let me know if you need help in the future, maybe i\we can help^^
  13. Ovyerus
    Ovyerus
    5/5,
    Really awesome synthesizers! I've done a video with the Fushion Synthesizer which, IMO, is the best one. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-KMrpYsVIY) Also, if you're looking for someone to do the sprites for the instruments, I'll be able to help.
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      Thanks :D I will continue work on this once my interest in Starbound sparks up again ---> probably when it hits 1.0. Also thanks for the help offer, I might contact you once I start running out of ideas haha :p
  14. Osoreshi
    Osoreshi
    5/5,
    Wow, more instruments to my collection. Some sweet tunes shall be played with these!
  15. Starbound playa
    Starbound playa
    5/5,
    Really awesome
  16. Paladox
    Paladox
    5/5,
    I like it. A (relatively) simple addition like this can go such a long way. And what an enjoyable way it's going! :D Only thing noticeably wrong is the retro drum (which is planned to be better anyway).
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      The Retro drumkit is more or less a placeholder, just a drumkit soundfont with some effects thrown at it. I intend to sample it from scratch, will be tough but worth it :D
  17. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    With these Synthesizers, i shall give birth...TO ART!

(Great mod!)
  18. Mrmii21
    Mrmii21
    5/5,
    Got them all in game, and they are absolutely breathtaking. My favorites are the Solarity and Destructoid, especially when used with epic songs.

You, sir, deserve SEVEN stars for these amazing instruments.
    Unfortunately, I can't do that, so five will have to do ;)
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      Thanks pal! I'll try to create more synths in the near future, can never have enough of them : P
  19. pugchampion
    pugchampion
    5/5,
    Version: 0.31
    This is exactly what iv been wanting but i keep on getting perfectly generic items with the cheat version and im not sure if the normal version is even working for me either pleas help i really want these awesome instruments :D
    1. Archer
      Author's Response
      Okay you made the same mistake as somebody else: The cheat version does not contain the mod :D The mod itself is obtained via the green download button at the top! Then you additionally install the cheat to quickly access the instruments.
  20. Finch
    Finch
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    You've made this space bard very happy. Thank you!