1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Arcana v0.8.0.11

Arcana is a growing techno-magic themed Starbound mod that features a vast amount of added content.

1. maxorEX
    maxorEX
    5/5,
    Version: v0.8.0.11
    loved it
  2. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Pretty nice mod!
  3. LizardKitch
    LizardKitch
    5/5,
    Arcana is an extremely well-made and polished mod, I would definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it.
  4. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5.12
    Very nice , surprised a mod with that amount of content work with my modpack containing ~130 mods.
  5. meatcheck85
    meatcheck85
    1/5,
    doesnt work, game crash at chucklefish logo
  6. SOP31
    SOP31
    5/5,
    an excellent addition to the game,
  7. rosinha1
    rosinha1
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4.05
    good
  8. Malfar
    Malfar
    5/5,
    Being a pessimist, I actually expected glitches and crashes. But there were none. Not even with my favorite essential mods. Additional furniture and blocks are always appreciated, and I pray that the author manages to keep up and implement all that they planned.
  9. Windtalkers
    Windtalkers
    4/5,
    adds lots of pretty new planets for building
  10. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    A very promising mod that might just be the alternative to FU people have been wanting for some time now, keep up the awesome work!