1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Arachne 1.17

Adds the Arachne race to Starbound

1. Xochic101
    Xochic101
    4/5,
    Version: 1.17
    This mod is much more than I thought. When I saw the loom interface for the first time, I knew that this mod has much more content than most other race mods.
  2. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.16
    I love spider-kin type races!
  3. DeltaZone1234
    DeltaZone1234
    5/5,
    Decided to finally give this mod a try after a bit and I have never regretted downloading a mod soon enough till now. 5/5 Would download again.
  4. Raphalice
    Raphalice
    5/5,
    Very Awesome~
    More can be added to this... Like Settlements perhaps, underground.

Unless there are some already. Probably not...
    Spider "Grappling Hooks" as well?
  5. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    This mod deserves a lot more credit! I mean, making all those custom sprites for all that armor, the leg movement, etc. must've been difficult!
    Not to mention the race themselves are pretty fun to play as! 10/10
  6. AbsoluteXeroEX
    AbsoluteXeroEX
    5/5,
    Great mod, keep up the good work!
  7. Yumelee
    Yumelee
    5/5,
    Version: 1.15b
    Love it! ♥
  8. J_Verdad
    J_Verdad
    5/5,
    Version: 1.15b
    fantastic
  9. J_Verdad
    J_Verdad
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11
    esta genial
  10. trixvel
    trixvel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6d
    Ohmy.. i really enjoy dat race, never saw such race like dat lol 10 of 10
  11. Rao999
    Rao999
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    Lovely for what it is! I myself have a soft spot for spider people and this is perfect. Perhaps in the future you could add techs that can let people play with different styles based off different spider types? Like a tech that increases your attack when still, like an ambush spider, or one that makes you more fragile but increases your speed and jump a lot like a jumping spider?