1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

AnTiHair - Big Bag of Long Hairstyles 2.3

... and a few short ones, too. 275 new styles!

1. Beard Pack

Annuschka
    36 new asses with a beard theme (all male only). For Apex and Avian they are separate from hairstyles. For Glitch, Floran, Hylotl they are fixed to hairstyle. Novakid is mixed. Refer to the overview image.
    tytu124 likes this.
  2. NOVAKIDS

Annuschka
    I had a bunch of old Novakid stuff lying around and thanks to [productplacement]Aseprite[/productplacement] it was a breeze to port them over to Starbound 1.0
    It took a lot longer to screenshot every one of the 14 female, 7 male and 13 unisex hairstyles + 20 brands. And in the end the shots even turned out to be terrible jpg quality :wut:
    tytu124 likes this.
  3. Apex Accessories Colors are back

Annuschka
    They are still bound to the fur color. They append to fur 0 - 17, so they should be compatible with other mods that manipulate fur color. Any mods that lead to more than 18 colors will display hair decorations as red on them.
    tytu124 likes this.
  4. Update

Annuschka
    Test upload:
    Steam Workshop & .patch system

Seems to work so far.
    Missing: Colorizable hair acessoiries for Apex
    tytu124 likes this.
  5. Update for Furious Koala

Annuschka
    Should work for Furious Koala Update.

I checked all the .species files, nothing new was added in the original Starbound.
    So the only thing I changed was the .modinfo.

Also, the hairmods are still incompatible right now, it seems. And packaging mods into .pak files isn't implemented yet, too. I guess.
    tytu124 and umanohone like this.
  6. No update, just download location change

Annuschka
    No need to download, if you already have the last version.

I removed the preview images from the package. Now it's half the size and the on-page upload is working again!
    I hope this works now... It did not, so I try again with version number, maybe now?

Finally! Now I just need to figure out how to change the icon...
  7. Apex Colors, Beards and Tentacles!

Annuschka
    APEX COLORS!!!!11!!1

It was bothering me for a while that the apex have no color for "hair decoration", and then, on the edge of sleep at 2am I had a splendid idea! Each body color has now an individual deco color tied to it directly. So, as you swap through Fur Color you will also colorize hair accessoires. (The downside is: It's fixed, no way to have this hair color with that deco color). They are picked from the Apex clothes scheme. Color Overview is below.
    Since I had to overwrite the...
    tytu124, Kage, Mog-Why and 1 other person like this.
  8. Historic Update! 18 new hairstyles + one beard...

Annuschka
    To celebrate 1.000 downloads - thank you - here comes an historic(al) update that adds 10 hairstyles inspired by history and 8 requests/suggestions. And one beard!

[​IMG]

Every race, except the poor glitches, get a "female" and "male" (although floran, avian and hylotl ones are unisex for both genders) style:

• Human female: Biedermeier with spiral curls - 1815 to 1848 Germany
    • Human male: Suebian Knot /...
    tytu124, Kage, myomi13 and 3 others like this.
  9. Minor fixes, no new hair, metadata

Annuschka
    This update does not add new hair.

But I have reviewed all of my existing hairstyles and made a lot of minor changes.
    Usually this was just pushing one or two pixels around (most of the early male styles). But some hairstyles where too similar, so I made a few "visible" changes, too (Hylotl).

I also added metadata to the .modinfo file. So, if you want to know wich version you have, just open it with any text editor.

You can skip this update if you want, I'll put together some new hair soon.
    tytu124 likes this.
  10. Requests - Spikes'n'Mohawks

Annuschka
    Kbcamaster requested "A tall mohawk with a long braid on the side" and
    lavajci requested "hairstyle that is straight in the front, spiky in the back"

So I made 18 ( one copied for male and female) hairstyles. One spiky and one mohawky for each race (races with two genders (apex and human) get 2 new for each gender). Humans have...
    tytu124 and Kbcamaster like this.