Antares Crafting ModThis mod is intended to be used on the Antares roleplaying server. It provides a clean and spawner-less method of crafting items without needing the appropriate materials, as well as crafting items that normally wouldn't be craftable at all. It's primary use is for building/construction or demolition.
Latest Supported SB Version
This mod is not compatible with other crafting mods.
This mod has the following features:
*These features coded by renojonathanr and used with permission.
- Single interface for interacting with crafting
- No need to place down objects to spawn items
- Uses the built-in in-game category buttons
- Reduces the Matter Manipulator field to 1 block, with alternate 5 blocks
- Upgrades the Matter Manipulator for easy destruction of tiles
- Extends the Matter Manipulator range and object interaction range
- De-focuses the Search/Filter field automatically (it's annoying)
- Automatically filters out test/debug items (BETA)
- Optimized for lag reduction (although the objects tab can still lag)
- NoClip/Flying for easier building/construction*
- Invincibility to reduce fall damage and other hazards*
- Sitting Anywhere*
- Rotate your character to any angle**
**This feature coded by LiquidAppleJuice and used with permission.
Planned features include:
- Custom categories to assist with finding specific items/objects faster
How to Update:
- Open the crafting menu like you normally would by pressing 'C'. Sort using the category icons towards the bottom of the menu.
- Sit anywhere by equpping the Sitting Tech and pressing G on the object you want to sit on, or press shift+G to sit where you're standing.
- Use the WASD keys while holding down the spacebar to move around while sitting (or NoClipping)
- NoClip by double-tapping the 'S' key to toggle it on and off. Hold down spacebar and the direction you want to go to fly.
- Invincibility is obtained by simply equipping the Heat Protection tech.
- Double-tap the W key to toggle Rotation mode and use the A and D keys to rotate
- Press Shift + F to reset your character's orientation
- Delete any previous versions of the mod
- Download the latest version
- Move the .modpak file to your mods folder
- This mod is 100% compatible with the QuickStart mod
If you find a bug or have an idea on what more it could do, please leave a reply in the discussion thread.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Do not include this mod in compilations.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Antares Crafting Mod (Unmaintained) 1.3.2
Crafting Mod intended to be used on the official Antares roleplaying server. (Works anywhere, too.)