1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Character Creation Menu 1.4 For Starbound 1.0

Character creation menu with custom race support.

1. SkyeWanderer
    SkyeWanderer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 For Upbeat Giraffe
    Works Perfectly! 12 custom slots seems like the perfect amount and imo this also has the best interface of the CCMenu's i've seen so far :D
  2. Wolfofthenyght
    Wolfofthenyght
    5/5,
    Love it! This is much cleaner, looks more like it's part of the default UI, and far more organized than some of the other mods I've seen that do a similar function. Thanks so much for keeping this updated! :D
  3. magasa
    magasa
    5/5,
    super cool and it helps a lot
  4. neowiz73
    neowiz73
    5/5,
    very clean setup thanks :)
  5. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Works like a charm.
  6. Torinir
    Torinir
    5/5,
    Good mod if you have any kind of custom races installed.
  7. SuperCuteKun
    SuperCuteKun
    5/5,
    i like that, nice, man.
  8. Fauxglove
    Fauxglove
    3/5,
    1. Motionless
      Author's Response
      Posted help in the link.
  9. Kientero
    Kientero
    4/5,
    ACCM already works excellently, and I have an idea here... although there are already mods out there that gives you invisible clothes. But what if there was a simple unclothe checker button in the character creation window. Wouldn't that've be much easier when your designing your character?
    1. Motionless
      Author's Response
      Totally. I've already thought about having that feature but have no idea how that would be implemented.
      I have a strong feeling that function will show up later on down the road in vanilla starbound anyway though. It's just a matter of time.
  10. JDB6991
    JDB6991
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2 for Upbeat Giraffe
    I like this mod very much. It works perfectly so far.
  11. ThisIsPatrick
    ThisIsPatrick
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 for Enraged Koala
    love it, works on nightly too!
  12. cyrax2412
    cyrax2412
    2/5,
    Not working modes. Downloaded and installed everything as it should, and the mod is not working.
    1. Motionless
      Author's Response
      This mod only supports Enraged Koala Update 8 (The stable build). What version are you running?
      Any other version is not supported.
  13. Skix
    Skix
    5/5,
    Slick, clean and easy.
    there's not much to say other then amazing
    10/10
  14. Naesh
    Naesh
    5/5,
    This is my favourite character creation menu mod. Very ergonomic.

However, i have also encountered the novakid+ bug, mentioned earlier by Aidan.

I digged around and it seems that the X-marked novakid+ race entry in the character menu is the result when you have both the 'YourStarboundCrew' mod and this mod installed.

It would be good to know exaclty what is causing this, and if i can just safely ignore it or not.
    For now, i have removed the (also pretty amazing) starboundcrew mod.
  15. amaranthineFantast
    amaranthineFantast
    5/5,
    I really like that this menu keeps to one box. Very tidy!
  16. RecklessDX
    RecklessDX
    4/5,
    (Bad english incomming)
    I tried this one, works fine until i start using a "my little pony mod pack", then the new layout starts to just overlap the vanilla layout. Dunno why this is happen and its looking a little mess but it is still working.
    1. Motionless
      Author's Response
      The problem is you are using two character creation mods. The pony pack comes with one already. If you want to use mine with it you will have to delete two files from the pony mod.
      \interface\title\charactercreation.png
      \interface\windowconfig\charcreation.config
  17. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Works as stated, however I currently have 9 custom races installed, all working perfectly along with tons of other mods, and for some reason one of the slots is just a red x, when I go over to it it is the novakid + race making two of that race in my slots. o - o no big deal but that makes it so I can add one less race.
    1. Motionless
      Author's Response
      Seems like the problem would be with another mod you have installed. Possibly a race mod. I just tested adding 11 custom races and they all show up fine for me, including the novakid+ race.
  18. eharper256
    eharper256
    5/5,
    Version: Furious Koala
    Simple, but effective.
  19. Nikitamuch
    Nikitamuch
    5/5,
    amazingly clean love it ,but does this allow other races that need a different character creation extender to work, will it be able to use this instead of the other? :D
    1. Motionless
      Author's Response
      Thanks. It depends if a race mod has a dependancy set to a specific character extender mod. Although you can always just open up the .modinfo file in the specified race mod folder and delete the line:
      "dependencies" : [ ]
  20. Eivind2010
    Eivind2010
    5/5,
    love it , it is very useful,
    btw what is that race in the picture?
    1. Motionless
      Author's Response