1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Animated Custom Decorations 0.04

Objects which give off a lifelike feel through movement.

1. domcing
    This mod will add a variety of animated objects (and, further down the road, maybe some interactive ones as well) which are intended to bring variety and lifelike semblance to the game. When it has something to show, you will have at your fingertips cheap decorations which add a little variety.

Currently, there is only one item (and one variant), both of which are crafted at a wiring station. I think it makes sense, okay?

A modified Protectorate TV, which is broadcasting Everybody Loves Hypnotoad , a show from the critically-acclaimed series Futurama. This is mostly a proof-of-concept, and I uploaded the mod in this state largely to push myself to work on this.
    hypnotoadtv.png
    Also currently included is a black version of the TV. I have limited modding experience, and I can't sprite big things vey successfully, so this mod will take quite a bit of work. As previously mentioned, objects are crafted at a wiring station for now. If you can't spare the 50 pixels required for each item, use "/spawnitem hypnotoadtv" and "/spawnitem hypnotoadtvblack" to spawn the white and black variants of the TV, respectively.

Future features:
    -more items, obviously
    -multiple colors of most items
    -interactive items
    -completely original items
    -ability to craft and/or buy items (Frogg furnishing, maybe?)

If you see any errors or potential improvements, I will gladly take any and all feedback.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Sparklestar
    Sparklestar
    5/5,
    Version: 0.003
    GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
  2. manelmp66
    manelmp66
    5/5,
    Nice
  3. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    I'm liking this animated concept very much; it's much like those TV furnitures in those Animal Crossing games.

Really looking forward to seeing what this mod will end up accumulating to over the time!
    1. domcing
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'm improving this mod a little bit every day and I hope you like what it is that this mod becomes.