1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Andromeda Ship Revived 1.13

A nice ship is revived.

1. Fixed booster error for every race that is not human and avali

Iroaseta
    Now I'm wondering if everyone just uses human / avali only...

In order to "fix" it you've to either upgrade your ship or delete your .shipworld file (remember to collect everything on your ship first and put them on a planet or something before you delete it) for the game to generate a new one.

To upgrade your ship :
    - Type /admin, then /spawnitem shipTX (X is the number of tier, 3 is the repaired one where you can jump to another solar system, You've to use the next tier of your current...
  2. Image files optimization

Iroaseta
    Cut down around 40% size and hopefully will improve performance. Otherwise nothing is changed.
  3. Now includes Avali.

Iroaseta
    As title says. The ship items for Avali will use its original ones though, since they are rather complementary to each other...for colours a at least.
  4. S.A.I.L. and ship objects are recoloured

Iroaseta
    In order to update the ship, move all your furniture and tiles to a planet and stay on the planet, quit Starbound, go to Starbound folder and locate storage folder, then player folder and delete the MOST RECENT .shipworld file. After that a new ship will be generated. This is necessary for all vanilla races including human itself.

- Fixed an issue where the background of the T8 ship behind the wall is still visible (forgot to clean it up).
    - The S.A.I.L. has correct colour for the vanilla...
    Kazedin likes this.