Anastas Game Music PackI just decided to post this here because I was tired to playing these songs by myself, my inspiration to get these myself was that I could not find some of these great songs in other packs.. enjoy
Titles don't get more generic than this! Also "Anastas" is based on my first in game generated name, I don't really like it but whatever
Early versions of this pack weren't meant for being public, they were originally in my music folder so I dug the ones I remembered me converting out and put em in this. At this point, most of the songs were made after the pack was released, with a mindset for the pack. At least half of the music is from vgmusic, I ported most of the the rest from original midi-like tracks removing redundant tracks & making sure they sound good.
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 - Battle Vs Diagla (7 Player Band)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee - Hit the Targets (2 Player Band)
- Super Mario Sunshine - Noki Bay (2 Player Band)
- Metroid Prime - Parasite Queen (9 Player Band)
- Metroid Prime - Phendrena Drifts (9 Player Band)
- Super Mario Sunshine - Manta Storm Band Edition (8 Player Band)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee - Venom Band Edition (8 Player Band)
- Pokemon Black & White - Village Bridge (3 Player Band)
- Super Mario World - Castle Remix (3 Player Band)
- Super Mario World - Ending (2 Player Band)
- Mega Man 2 - Medley (3 Player Band)
- Ninja Gaiden - Devilish Influence (3 Player Band)
Saxophone - Most songs sound great on it
Drumkit - For all the percussion
Lead Guitar - Not all the songs sound good it, but at the same time some sound great with it. eg. DOS Dark Forces - Theme
Special thanks to Sceptagon for sending me Mystery Dungeon MIDI files.
Check out his remastered songs here (https://sceptagon.bandcamp.com/album/pmd-remastered-explorers-of-time-darkness)
Are you a songpack creator? Check out this thread for a tutorial on how I get your list of abcs quickly.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Anastas Game Music Pack 2.14
Featuring SSBM, SM Sunshine, And others!