1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Amethystumn's Robodog 1.4

Replaces the Glitch pet, Piglett, with Robodogs!

1. I fixed everything.

Amethystumn
    Hi guys... with the previous update 1.3 I tried to make everything compatible with other mods and accidentally broke the mod. Completely.

BUT THIS TIME. This time, I fixed it. I just put the patch. file in the wrong spot so now everything should be working just fine again! I've tested it in game, I've got the robodog back!

Unfortunately, if you did install update 1.3 and your dog reverted to a pig, you WILL have to make a new glitch character to get the robodog. Sorry about that ):
  2. More compatible and...

Amethystumn
    Hey everyone! I'm sorry that I didn't see this until @LoPhatKao brought it to my attention... I needed to make a .patch file for the Glitchtechstation.object instead of editing it itself. Now that I have made the patch file other mods that edit the Glitchstation will work as they should.

LoPhatKao also let me know that there was a thumbs.db file that is completely useless and takes up 600kb so I have gotten rid of that too. I'm sorry about that!

Please enjoy the mod!
    LoPhatKao and Monijir like this.
  3. Fixes some minor missing colours and...

Amethystumn
    This minor update fixes some missing colours that I found in quite a few of the animation frames for all of the robodogs.

Here is an example of one frame out of the many that I fixed up for the different colour variations of the dogs;

[​IMG]

This update also makes the robodogs compatible with a mod that Monijir and I will be releasing very soon. It simply moves their sleeping frames over by 3 pixels( Shown in red below) so that...
  4. FIXED ANIMATION

Amethystumn
    Hey guys, I fixed the running animation and have replaced my walking animation for the Robodog with it's running animation, it just looks nicer that way, atleast to me, so I thought you guys might like it too.

DurasteelRunning.gif Have fun with your new robo pet!