1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Amethystumn's Robodog 1.4

Replaces the Glitch pet, Piglett, with Robodogs!

1. Fixes some minor missing colours and...

Amethystumn
    This minor update fixes some missing colours that I found in quite a few of the animation frames for all of the robodogs.

Here is an example of one frame out of the many that I fixed up for the different colour variations of the dogs;

[​IMG]

This update also makes the robodogs compatible with a mod that Monijir and I will be releasing very soon. It simply moves their sleeping frames over by 3 pixels( Shown in red below) so that they will sleep in the middle of the bed just like every other vanilla Starbound Ship Pet.

upload_2016-1-2_15-9-57.png

Thanks for bearing with me everyone :) If you would like to find out more about the upcoming mod that we'll be releasing please head over here.
Return to update list...