Just as the title says; this mod will change your sheep into alpaca's. I have made two different coloured alpaca's: ivory and brown.
Ivory alpaca ingame
- Navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew valley\Content\Animals
- Backup your original BabySheep.xnb, Sheep.xnb, and SheepSheared.xnb files
- Unpack the Alpaca.rar file
- Pick a colour and copy the three .xnb files from that folder
- Paste the three files into Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew valley\Content\Animals
- Start the game and enjoy
Please let me know if you find any animation bugs, I have not been able to test all animations yet. Thank you!
Mod created by MaggieW: @mwillemsenart
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Alpaca mod for sheep 1.0
A mod to change your sheep into brown or ivory alpaca's.