1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Alarms+ 1.10

More wee-woo's!

1. Mrmii21
    Wee-woo, wee-what?
    This mod adds new alarms!
    Each alarm has its own custom sound.

Included Alarms
    Blue
    [​IMG]
    Green
    [​IMG]
    Purple
    [​IMG]
    Orange
    [​IMG]

Flipped
    [​IMG]
    8-Bit
    [​IMG]
    Stick
    [​IMG]

Wand
    [​IMG]

Getting Them
    All of the alarms can be obtained exactly like the vanilla alarm. They can be crafted at the wiring station or the 3D printer.

Videos
    v1.0 (By me)

Downloads for all versions
    0.7 Beta
    0.5 Beta
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Compatibility Update
  2. Reducing File Size
  3. What is this I don't even

Recent Reviews

1. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.07 | Furious Koala
    Well,nothing:excellent!Just one thing:will you put a functionality making them able to be switched on and off?Also,what about the tiny alert light and the rotating light from the prisons?
    1. Mrmii21
      Author's Response
      - All of the alarms DO switch on and off.
      - I only make custom alarms. I do not use in-game elements or elements from other mods.
  2. Ryan Draconis
    Ryan Draconis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.07 | Furious Koala
    Does what it says on the tin. And I found good use for the mod in my game, certainly a must have for anyone who wants a variable alarm system (Especially when proximity sensors eventually become a 'massively used' thing. It works well with Starfoundry.)

In short a must have if you like alarms, simple as that.
  3. Cbw19
    Cbw19
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05 | Furious Koala
    good job so far,maybe add some different ones besides colored ones, maybe like a barking alarm or silly ones? either way it's a great mod, keep it coming!
    1. Mrmii21
      Author's Response
      There is a flipped alarm.
      Also, I DO plan on adding many more. For examples, I'm about to release the 8-bit one.