1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Agent's Weapon Pack 1.3

shootypistol

1. Agent Abbott
    Agent Abbott's Weapon Pack
    A new weapon every day!

Since I plan on releasing a whole lot of new weapons, I thought I'd combine them all into a single package, this makes it easier for me to update, fix and add to.

Currently implemented weapons:

AK-47
    [​IMG]

English Musket
    [​IMG]

Minigun
    [​IMG]

Halo Needler

[​IMG]

Cheytac M200
    [​IMG]

UMP .45

[​IMG]

You can craft these weapons on the Metalworking station or the Tabula Rasa for 1000 pixels each.

Want to see more weapons? Leave a message in the discussion or PM me directly.

!! MAKE SURE YOU DELETE MY OLD WEAPON MODS BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PACK !!

Recent Updates

1. UMP .45 Additon
  2. Cheytac M200 Addition
  3. .modpak fix

Recent Reviews

1. Delta-Astrea
    Delta-Astrea
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    thanks for the amazing mod will you be adding more items?
  2. Owenthecool
    Owenthecool
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Fantastic mod, great to be able to pulverize my way through bosses! Thank you for this, Agent!
  3. doomweapon66
    doomweapon66
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I just realized, my asset unpacker doesn't work correctly as it closes immediately after I open it. I'm unable to use this mod now unfortunately. Sorry, my rating couldn't have been better but, now this mod makes itself useless to me because I cannot unpack it. Very Sorry :(
    1. Agent Abbott