1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Aetheric Book Creator. 1.2.6

A book creator and editor.

1. NovaHex
    NovaHex
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.6
    i tried it and its awesome, i wish this was in the game because is so good
  2. Pinkbat5
    Pinkbat5
    5/5,
    An absolute masterpiece of a mod. The amount of coding that went behind this is phenomenal. And it's vanilla compatible!
  3. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    It takes effort to make something this advanced.
    It takes a lot of effort to make it without adding anything new to the game.
    It takes thinking to make the books created by this mod work for everyone, regardless if they have any mods installed or not.
  4. LukeThePotato
    LukeThePotato
    5/5,
    This is great, this is wonderful, and I really hope you'll continue to update this until the end of the game. Or at least make it compatible to future updates.
  5. Evolios
    Evolios
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    This mod is a must-have for any Starbound RPer, as this mod will finally allow you to create in-game text. Want to make clues for a plot? Go for it. Wanted an actual diary for your character? You got it! Wanted your character to actually write in-universe fanfiction? Well you have a way to do it now without messing around the vanilla game to much.

All in all, a great mod that allows written stuff to be made in-game with ease.
  6. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Amazing mod made by amazing people