1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Aether Races 0.1.1

Adds in the races from the aether as playable species

1. Lord Ironborne
    Have you ever wished you could be an angel, a valkyrie, or a drac-san? Well then this mod is for you. Aether species aims to add in all the Aether races as playable species, along with furniture and clothing.

This mod is still in alpha developement, so it may have bugs and/or missing features.

Features:
    - Playable Angel race

Examples:
    angel3.PNG angel4.PNG

Skin tones:
    angel5.PNG

Hair colors:
    angel6.PNG

1. Click "Download" above
    2. click "skip ad" in the upper right corner
    3. Your download should start automatically. (Do NOT click a big green download button, it is most likely an ad)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Link Fix

Recent Reviews

1. Nurse12
    Nurse12
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.0
    Your race is something good and soft.
    My friend and I expected a race of angels for Starbound but ...
    My friend came up with the idea of making a murderous race of angels with religious things and blood, Baptized as "Bludgen" They would now cause violent havoc or good things in space, which is based on the anime "Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan".
    1. Lord Ironborne
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry, could you specify what you want added?