1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Aeroponics 1.2b

Adds aeroponics tanks; chance for plants to drop seeds; biofuel for your ship; glycerol.

1. Fix for molotovs

Xordaii
    Molotov recipe now works.
  2. I can see my face!

Xordaii
    Sorry for the long hiatus. I am the primary caregiver to young children and this year has been rocky. Enough about that. I started playing the game again this week as I had time again, and started fixing up the mods I had been working on.

This update has been tested thoroughly (every, single, recipe... don't ask about how long it took to get the seeds. I finally just made a treasurepool for my ship for the last 5 seeds.) It should be pretty polished, let me know if you find a bug or...
  3. Starfoundry compatible

Xordaii
    abdula321 let me know that Starfoundry needs fuel=100 barrels. Changed barrels to be worth 100 fuel.

I want to keep the ratio of 1 out of 20 vegetable oil for glycerol. It may be off, too tired to calculate. Will check it again tomorrow.
  4. Aeroponics 1.1 - just bugfixes

Xordaii
    • Changed the typo in a filename causing polymer recipe not to show up on pickup of copperore. It previously said copperbar. Copperore was the intention.
    • Removed campfire sound and particles from machines. Unintended leftovers from base files.
    • Decided not to rebalance at this time. May look into this later. Please do not request rebalancing if you are using the default growtimes version. That version is just for compatibility with other mods that change grow time. If you...
    dawnstorme likes this.