1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated AegisBuildMod 1.2

ABM, the Economy Friendly Build Mod!

1. WuffyWolffoot
    AegisBuildMod [ABM]

Beta v. Upbeat Giraffe - Update 2 [Protocol: 668]

Hello and welcome to my first Official Mod release!

I have been tinkering on mods for a long time.. most specifically making mods for the Roleplay Server I have now retired from.. however now I intend to make a plethora of mods available to help increase content for the public- specifically those Roleplay Servers looking to have more goodies available for their server!

This particular Mod was made with Roleplay Servers in mind, but honestly any Server that has an in-game economy based upon Material Goods will benefit from this mod. As you will soon find out, the Mod is a build mod that allows you to spawn blocks/platforms/objects for free, but does not contain any abusable items, nor does it include equipment or resources.

This allows the mod to be friendly to Servers that have an actual economy going- whilst also allowing builders to be able to access the materials they need.. and the best part about it all? It is entirely Vanilla Client/Server friendly!

• Make all BiomeSpecifics with the 'Wooden Crafting Table'
    • Make all Blocks/Platforms with the 'Stone Furnace'
    • Make all non-abusable Objects with the 'Yarn Spinner'
    • Make all Wire-Related Objects with the 'Iron Anvil'

The Mod should have zero start-up errors, and zero errors whilst running in the game- and also not lag the client, whether on Single Player or Multiplayer. Since it unlocks a multitude of recipes for already craftable Vanilla objects, it should also be 100% Vanilla Client/Server friendly, meaning it can be used anywhere without fear of crashing clients and servers.

If you encounter any errors please add the Starbound Log that has the error into DropBox and forward me the link via Forum PM so I can promptly fix it!

The List of Nope

1. I will not include any Liquids in this mod, due to potential for abuse.
    2. I will not include Ship Items, placed on planets they may crash.
    3. Never including any Traps/Spikes, you silly trolls.
    4. Do not ask me to add equipment/resources, defeats the purpose.
    5. I know there are other mods out there, but this is an alternative.

Want this in your ModPack/Server?

1. Ask first! Always ask!
    2. I will try to recognize every ModPack and Server that uses this Mod.
    3. Do NOT unpack the file by any means, you are not allowed to change/modify the assets without my written consent!

Installation

1. Download the file through the DropBox Link.
    2. While downloading, navigate to your Starbound's Giraffe_Storage Mod Folder, normally located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods
    3. When the download is complete, open the Rar file with WinRAR.
    4. Click and drag the modpak file into your Mods Folder.
    5. Profit

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a forum PM! I am a very active individual! And many thanks for the Antares RP Community for helping me test the mod and giving feedback!

Recent Reviews

1. Ursa
    Ursa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Does exactly what it says on the tin. Easy to navigate through and has helped alot with rebuilding since the update. - Azi :)
    1. WuffyWolffoot
      Author's Response
      Thank you kindly for your review! I am glad you enjoyed it! :D
  2. Spitfyre
    Spitfyre
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thank you, I find this a good alternative compared to a lot of other mods since this one's about building rather than items and resources :3
    1. WuffyWolffoot
      Author's Response
      Thank you kindly for your review! If you ever have any suggestions about adding/removing certain items, let me know!