1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Adventure Time Swords 1.0

4 new craftable swords from the Adventure TIme Universe!

1. HitchhikerBros
    =====================================================================================================================
    =====================================================================================================================
    Adventure Time Swords 1.0
    **Last known good version** Enraged Koala
    {{{{ by Kid Skeletor of the Hitchhiker Bros }}}}

"I'll slay anything that's evil. That's my deal!"

THANK YOU so much for downloading this Adventure Time Mod Pack!
    This Mod includes:
    - 4 New Adventure Time themed Swords!
    - Finn's Golden Sword
    - Fionna's Crystal Sword
    - Root Sword
    - Demon Sword

[Excerpt from The Adventure Time Official site]

"It's one crazy adventure after another for Finn the Human, and his best friend, Jake, a 28-year old dog with
    magical powers. They're out to have the most fun possible and they sure do find it exploring the Land of Ooo!
    Whether it's saving Princess Bubblegum, battling zombie candy, taunting the Ice King or rocking out with
    Marceline the Vampire Queen, with Finn and Jake it's always ADVENTURE TIME!"

By installing this mod you will have access to:

- "Adventure Time Swords" Mod will add the recipes to craft 4 unique Swords from Adventure Time! These swords are
    some of Finn and friends most trusted weapons! This mod includes Finn's Golden Sword, Fionna's Crystal Sword,
    the Root Sword, and the Demon Sword. You will be able to craft each sword from your "C" crafting window!
    - Finn's Golden Sword: DPS - 143 Swing Speed - 1.43 Damage per Swing - 100
    - Fionna's Crystal Sword: DPS - 286 Swing Speed - 1.43 Damage per Swing - 200
    - The Root Sword: DPS - 1000 Swing Speed - 1.43 Damage per Swing - 700
    - The Demon Sword: DPS - 2857 Swing Speed - 1.43 Damage per Swing - 2000

COST FOR SWORDS: GOLDEN - 20 Iron Bars, 5 Gold Bar, 2 Leather, 200 Pixels
    CRYSTAL - 25 Iron Bars, 40 Glass Block, 2 Leather, 400 Pixels
    ROOT - 30 Steel Bars, 10 Unrefined Wood, 2 Leather, 800 Pixels
    DEMON - 15 Durasteel Bars, 100 Block of Flesh, 2 Leather, 1200 Pixels

**** USER GUIDE and INSTRUCTIONS ****

- - - HOW TO INSTALL - - -

Simply Unzip this file directly into your "mods" folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods

(You could also Unzip the file elsewhere and then copy+paste the files into your Mods folder.)

- - - HOW TO UNINSTALL - - -

Delete mod folder from Starbound\mods

- - - HOW TO USE - - -

All you gotta do is open your Crafting window (Hit "C" key),
    and all craftable mods will be available!

All Adventure Time characters and Themes (C) Pendleton Ward
    THIS MOD PACK WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE IF NOT FOR THE INVALUABLE MOD COMMUNITY ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS.
    and these Modders:
    Terrible Tom - Mod design help and testing
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. crystalswordspecs.png
    2. demonswordspecs.png
    3. goldswordspecs.png
    4. rootspecs.png
    5. root sword.png
    6. demon sword.png
    7. fin sword.png
    8. fionna sword 2.png

Recent Reviews

1. ZephyrTFF
    ZephyrTFF
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    A great mod for fans of AT, But I have one suggestion, which is Making the items cost a bit more materials. But I can understand why you haven't made them cost more.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Yeah the idea for the cost of each sword being what its set at is geared towards people who want to start a totally new char and then build up towards those materials, and possibly get them all in one sitting if you wanted to. The cost cant be too taxing, but it should also be tiered to some degree. The only thing I would possibly add to the cost of each sword would be requiring the previous sword in the chain in order to make the next sword. That might end up coming soon.

If you reallllly wanted to change the cost of each piece for yourself you could easily do that. If you need a step by step for that, let me know.
  2. Abion47
    Abion47
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Uninspired mod that takes existing sword designs and alters them only slightly to resemble iconic swords from a popular TV show. If the creator is going to shrug off the honest feedback of my initial reactions with sarcasm and childish behavior, then I can't be bothered to pursue this mod any further. Download this mod if you wish to support small content packs of little importance made by creators who won't listen to any feedback that isn't overwhelmingly positive.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Your "honest feedback" was uniformed infantile dribble that is more worthless now than ever. I suggest you re-read your comments and think carefully before you attempt to give pointless observations on subjects you openly admit to having NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OR INFORMATION ABOUT and then try to pass them off as some sort of suggestion or constructive criticism. You are wrong on EVERY account and should be ashamed of your lack of basic comprehension.

Thanks for Trolling my Mods, don't expect any further response.

For your own sake, and the sake of those around you, Stay in school.