This sensor is similar to the vanilla scanner object, but way more adjustable.
You can craft it at the wiring table and after you have placed it, you can interact with it to open the configuration window.
The following options are available:
- Range: the sensors detection scan radius in blocks. You can use the arrow buttons or even fine-tune the value by editing the number itself. Limits are from 0.5 (you have to stand right on the sensor) to 10.0
- Line of sight: If ticked, you can hide from the sensor behind walls or closed doors. Off by default.
Detection: Turns on output if one of those things is in range.
- NPCs (friendly or aggressive ones)
- Monsters (friendly or aggressive ones)
- Hide sensor: makes the sensor invisible, but you can still interact with it. Off by default.
- Camoflague sensor: the sensor will look and act like a block of the background material behind the sensor. Off by default.
- Glowing LED : lets the LED of the sensor stand out in the dark, if ticked. Off by default.
- Variable timer: slows the detection rate down after a few seconds of inactivity, to save resources. Off by default.
Saving and Loading:
- you can drop a chip, that saves the settings on the current sensor from the UI. Just enter a name in the green text box and click 'export'
- with the chip in cour hand click on a sensor to apply the saved settings from the chip to the sensor
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Advanced Proximity Sensor 1.7
Decide what you want to scan for