1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Advanced Logistics Frigate 1.1

A large, spacious ship fixed to the vanilla grid.

1. ProfKnox
    The Advanced Logistics Frigate provides plenty of multi-purpose rooms, and a nice flow that fits to the vanilla style of ships.

This ship is perfect for dividing up your ship however you like, featuring large, open areas connected together in a smooth horizontal layout.

This is my edit to sashyme's edit to graycatgrayhat's original Logistics Frigate Reborn mod. The only major difference with the Advanced Frigate is that it fits to the vanilla grid of ships (see layout below), allowing for cleaner looking walls and room sizes.

The ship:
    [​IMG]

The layout:
    [​IMG]
    The ship in-game:
    [​IMG]

Each of the colors:
    [​IMG]

Each ship upgrade will open more doors and unlock new areas of the ship as seen by door color in the layout image, just as the original frigate does. The mod changes all seven of the vanilla ships to the frigate, with a different color for each race.

Just place the AdvancedFrigate.pak into your mods folder.

Feel free to use the mod however you like.

Instructions on how to pack/unpack:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/how-to-successfully-pack-and-unpack-pak-files.66649/
    The steam workshop version:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739815013

The download should be fixed now.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Ankali, Daoshinto and Yoseiri like this.

Recent Reviews

1. ArcaneFox
    ArcaneFox
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I really do like the layout of the ship, its a very good model with nice textures and it still follows the path all ships have to take for more areas which allows a person to really take their time with ship furnishings, however I've still been unable to pick out the color of my frigate (I REALLY want that Orange) and the mods files do not have anything about changing color, other than the color it is still a good mod for people looking for a great ship
  2. johivas
    johivas
    5/5,
    Perfect
  3. mercurio
    mercurio
    5/5,
    Love it. Beautiful design. plenty of room. Nice organization.
    Tier upgrades are sensible. When you remove lights and doors, they are replaced upon upgrade, unless you have placed something else in their space.
    I get a little draw lag when moving around quickly, but then it's Starbound on an older mac, I get lag for anything