Makes your Blue Chickens a little more special. If the player has enough hearts (4 hearts) with a blue chicken the chicken has the chance that it will lay a pearl instead of an egg. Also there is a config file that can increase the percentage chance, it defaults to 0.1 or 10% but can easily be changed.
- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Download this mod and unzip it into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
- (optional) If you want to change the chance that a pearl will be laid you can change the number in the config file. defaults to 0.1 or 10% but can be changed anywhere from 0.01 to 1.0, 1.0 being 100% of the time
- Works with Stardew Valley 1.3 beta on Linux/Mac/Windows.
- Works in single player and multiplayer.
- This mod is currently not compatible with Deluxe Auto-Grabber as it will not pick up pearls but it still works for eggs.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
A Very Special Blue Chicken 2.0.0
Makes you Blue Chickens a little more special.
- A Very Special Blue Chicken Dec 7, 2018
- Heart change Jul 12, 2018