1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

A.V.I.A.N. Avian Core

Artificial Visual Intelligent Assistance Network

1. Bugfix

Cgeta
    Fixed the bug where her portrait in the chat messages during missions and such was wrong.
    Also reduced the file size. It didn't get as small as I thought, but whatevs...
    Jack Woodoo and Crystan like this.
  2. Updated dialogue and more species support

Cgeta
    Updated the dialogue to reflect the changes of resource requirements for matter manipulator and ship upgrades.
    Also added support for :
    Felins
    Nekos
    Latexians

In the last version I also added support for the peglaci. Didn't mention that.
    Crystan and Agoraphobian like this.
  3. Made to work for Pleased Giraffe

Cgeta
    I didn't really test a whole lot though. Not gonna play through the game for every individual race, and race mod. So if something isn't working, tell me :D
  4. Custom race additions

Cgeta
    I've added custom races.
    Due to using the required feature thingy in the modinfo file, you do no longer have to delete anything for custom races!

You pretty much need only to put in the ai mod for the race, and the base folder, and that should be it.

Keep in mind that I have to manually make versions for each and every custom race. So far I included:

Demon
    Kemono
    Lucario
    Ningen
    Orcana
    Ponex

I can add more

Due to how many I add, there's a chance I made some errors, and I can't really...
    Agoraphobian likes this.
  5. On google drive now

Cgeta
    Well, since I couldn't post the update here, I put it on google drive now.

Now you can pick the to be replaced AI individually.
    Also supports Kemono and Lucario race mods now.

If there's glitches or issues, please tell me. Make sure to read the README first.
    To make it work with custom races, you have to delete the ai-folder from the race mod. Or it would clash with the ai-folder of my ai mod. Reason being that default files get replaced automatically, but it can't replace files from other...
    Agoraphobian and Patople like this.
  6. Zip was right all along

Cgeta
    This should work then. Hopefully D:
  7. Dumb zip created a new folder that prevented the mod from working

Cgeta
    I made it so that you can now unzip it, and move the result directly into the mod folder. Should work now.