1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

A.V.I.A.N. FreeWare Edition Cheap Birdy.2

A simpler, multicolored version of everyone's favorite bird AI.

1. Zavior
    Zavior
    5/5,
    Version: Cheap Birdy.2
    finally, A.V.I.A.N Is on my ships once more
  2. necroking9
    necroking9
    5/5,
    i love THIS MOD!!!
  3. MChain
    MChain
    5/5,
    I only wish she had her replicas back... She is so much better than that way-too-robotic SAIL.

***started to look for "format SAIL" console command to prepare ship's hard drive for AVIAN
  4. azekill_DIABLO
    azekill_DIABLO
    4/5,
    very nice textures!
  5. Xenosergal
    Xenosergal
    4/5,
    I love this SAIL Replacer... though only 4 star cuz there isn't one for Sergals yet
    1. leinglo
      Author's Response
      Keyword being "yet." I said I'd add more custom race support, I'm just still working on it. Not every custom race implements AIs the same way, and they don't always want to play nice with overriding assets. I can see why Cgeta was thinking about dropping custom race support for the main mod.
  6. HoaxRumors
    HoaxRumors
    5/5,
    Version: Cheap Birdy.1
    Just the mod I was hoping to see. SAIL's nice and all, but AVIAN grew on me over the course of the beta, and it made me quite sad to see her rendered temporarily unavailable once the game hit 1.0. Welcome back, Avie! Let's go save the universe.