Like everyone else, I love Eemie's Just A New Map Recolour (along with all their other mods, hehe). However, something that always bothered me was how my farm and the natural parts of the game would look great, yet Pelican Town itself would stick out with its tacky prints and loud colours. So I got to work to make it blend in.
Note: This mod is ONLY for Version 1 of Eemie's map recolour. However, I have provided overlays if you use another. So go crazy. Oh, and it also uses my personal winter recolour.
Note 2: I used Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits in my game, so the screenshots and your game may vary if you use the vanilla maps.
Note 3: You can't install townInterior.xnb with XNBLoader, sorry.
Note 4: Pictures may show one of Mi's Fireplaces. This is NOT INCLUDED, instead it has a recolour of the vanilla fireplace.
I have included overlays to mix and match, as well as compatibility xnbs for Eemie's Victorian Mailbox and ManaKirel's Vintage Interface Mod.
Features and Changes!
- Desaturation, desaturation everywhere.
- Choose between dark wood, or white trim. Dark wood is pictured.
- Interior has been made to match mods such as Classy New Interior and Mi's Classy Victorian Interior. I used sprites from those sheets, so a huge thank you to EemieStardew and Mi for allowing me to use their lovely sprites in my project.
- Recoloured the plants to better blend in with Eemie's recolour. Examples; changed that hot pink tree in spring to match Eemie's pink tree. Also some small edits, such as getting rid of the vines on the summer tree, and cleaning up the trash over the cliff in the forest
- Changed the ice cream stand in summer to be more clear that it sells ice cream, rather than being a vague ice cream-gelato-snowcone stand.
- No more weird printed wallpaper! Haley's room has plain pink walls now, and Abigail has plain black.
- Changed the town's Christmas tree in Winter to the one from Mi's Classy Victorian Interior.
- Removed or added decorations - Haley and Emily's house now has Spirit's Eve and Winter Star decor, hooray!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
A Toned Down Stardew Valley 2.0
Pelican Town now fits Eemie's aesthetic
- Big Update Mar 18, 2018