Tired of having to chop trees, plant them, refine wood into planks, and then convert said planks into torches to then resume exploring deep, dark caves? Tired of running out of torches 5 minutes later, having to go back up to do the exact same thing again just to keep exploring?
Tired of having a horde of cobblestone in your inventory, and not having any idea on what to use them for?
Well, me too.
This simple mod adds a stone "rod" craftable from two cobblestone, which in turn can be combined with coal to create stone torches. These rods can be made from the "plain" crafting interface, so it can be crafted on the spot, when you need it most.
Alongside a regular coal torch, there's now different torches with different effects and lighting!
- Solarium: Double-cost ultra-bright torches to make sure you see every crack on the wall.
- Uranium: Has a nifty green lighting, and is impervious to water. Works very well in the ocean, under pools, and in toilets. The cost is still 1:1 like a normal torch.
- Plutonium: Has double outputs than the previous torches, however the lighting is fairly dim. Works very well for when you want ambient lighting, or don't want to blind yourself on occasion.
Have fun, and have a good one!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
A Simple Stone Torch [v1.4]
Simple, easy-to-make torches for your deep-cave exploration needs.