1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

PrairieKingMadeEasy 1.0.0

Stardew Valley mod to add cheat options for 'Journey of the Prairie King'

1. Mucchan
    Made this for myself cause I'm getting frustrated with Journey of the Prairie King. Hope this helps those who have the same issue.

Had to use reflection for this mod cause the code for this particular minigame is protected and this mod will likely break if CA makes changes to the 'Journey of the Prairie King code.

Source code and instructions can be found here.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    LiveWireGoth and XiYan_cn like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Wanny722
    Wanny722
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Never would have been able to beat the mini-game without this.
  2. Felltybell
    Felltybell
    4/5,
    Thank you.
  3. Andrej363
    Andrej363
    5/5,
    awesome ! finally got that achievemnt... it would be really nice if you could make something like this with the other minigame junimo kart :)
  4. deadrun
    deadrun
    5/5,
    Thank you so much! I've been waiting so long for a mod that makes Prairie King easier.