1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated 2D Maneuver Gear v2.4

Swing freely Attack on Titan style..

1. Ruffz
    3D2D Maneuver Gear - Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
    by Ruffz aka whatiseethere

This mod will not be updated for a long time. A hotfix for perfectly generic item at 2D Maneuver Gear is shown in discussion.

Mod for 3D2D Maneuver Gear using two altered grappling hooks or one hook and one blade. Uniform for Survey Corps also included. Hope you like it.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

xtomass featured this mod in his Mod List series:

Instructions:
    1. Download the zip file containing the mod.
    2. Unzip the zip file.
    3. Place the mod folder into your Starbound Mods folder.
    4. Start the game.
    5. Take a cobblestone and cook in a fireplace. Retrieve the cracked stone.
    6. The Survey Corps Supply Shelf will be unlocked in the crafting table. You can craft all the items from the shelf.

Enjoy!
    Updating instructions:
    1. Replace the mod folder with the newer version.

2. Start the game.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Koala
  2. quick fix
  3. Furious Koala

Recent Reviews

1. sethrex1
    sethrex1
    1/5,
    Version: v2.4
    it broke my starbound now i can never play it i uninstalled and redownloaded it and still broke
  2. Kirito2002
    Kirito2002
    1/5,
    I cannot play my character... T_T( I will kill my self right now..! ~_~)
  3. larrytheflooper
    larrytheflooper
    3/5,
    the 2D manuver gear was replaced with a perfictly genaric item still a good mod but it will be beter when you update it so it is not a PGI
  4. RavenChelsvokia
    RavenChelsvokia
    3/5,
    the mod was good to a point, it needs an update, it made my game crash when i used the "Cracked" stone block plus the 2D manuever gear didn't spawn i think it was replaced with the "Genericly perect item"
  5. Silentdeath1792
    Silentdeath1792
    5/5,
    Love this mod its amazing in every way! But I would like to know is there a different type of grappling hook I should use or just the normal one?
  6. SilphSilvi
    SilphSilvi
    4/5,
    This mod is amazing and all but my only problem is that i cannot craft the 2d-gear/grapple hook. Also does anyone know of starbound servers that support this mod?
  7. SurealLustHunter
    SurealLustHunter
    4/5,
    My only gripe is that I cant craft the grapple, only the "Perfectly Generic Item" which is a glitch I am sure of it. Any ideas on how to fix?
  8. clank
    clank
    4/5,
    just one sugestuion shifter powers as a theck
  9. Reesie
    Reesie
    5/5,
    Version: v2.3
    Ive always wanted to have 3D.. I mean 2D Maneuver Gear in this game, and I'm a big fan of Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin)
  10. Laxus Dreyar
    Laxus Dreyar
    5/5,
    Version: v2.3
    Although this mod is indeed excellent, I am wondering how you use two grapples at once? Or, is that a different mod?
    1. Ruffz
      Author's Response
      If you use two grapples, you can't use a blade. Craft two grapples and put in both hands. Right-click to use one and left-click for another.