Bored of organizing your belongings in countless chests? Try out the new Shiplocker 2000!Too excessive for you? Try out my other mod Bigger Shiplocker with 256 slots.
This mod increases the amount of slots of your Shiplocker from 64 to 2000.
It is only recommended for players with a screen resolution of at least 2560x1400 pixels.
To get it working with already existing characters, do the following:
1. First of all, clear your ship! Move everything out or it will get lost after these changes.
2. Now open the /player directory and delete the file *.shipworld of your existing character (or move it to another location if you want a backup).
3. If you start the game now, your existing character will have a resetted ship with the bigger Shiplocker.
This mod works in multiplayer for all players who have this mod installed. For others, the game might crash when accessing the Shiplocker.
Feedback is welcome!
- Unzip into your /mods folder.
- Delete the files preview.png and README.txt if you want.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated 2000 Slots Shiplocker 1.0 Furious Koala
Increases the amount of slots of your Shiplocker from 64 to 2000.