EclipticWulf
Last Activity:
Feb 27, 2019
Mods:

Followers 2

Share This Page

EclipticWulf

Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unless there is a mod-breaking bug, I will only be updating my mods on Steam (when I do) for awhile. I'm not sure how long this will last Jan 23, 2019

EclipticWulf was last seen:
Feb 27, 2019
    1. FieryRuby75
      FieryRuby75
      Sorry for being annoying about the Completed Weapon Tearing mod, there are more weapons available than I thought :P
    2. EclipticWulf
      EclipticWulf
      Unless there is a mod-breaking bug, I will only be updating my mods on Steam (when I do) for awhile. I'm not sure how long this will last
      1. EclipticWulf
        EclipticWulf
        "Mod-breaking bug" does not consist of any incompatibilities that may come up if something like FU updates.
        Jan 23, 2019
    3. EclipticWulf
      EclipticWulf
      Atomworks is finished, but in Beta for now. Because of this, it's only available on Steam. It will be available here once out of Beta!
      1. General Nuclear
        General Nuclear
        Can't find a single game on steam named atomworks or atomwork or atom works. I wanted to look into this beta of what ever this game of yours is about?
        Nov 21, 2018
      2. EclipticWulf
        EclipticWulf
        It's a mod for Starbound. You have to go to the workshop.
        Jan 23, 2019
    4. EclipticWulf
      EclipticWulf
      Still working on Atomworks. It's getting very close to finishing development and I am very happy with what I've accomplished with it so far.
    5. ChronoHyperion
      ChronoHyperion
      Hello, can you make a mod that makes the NPCs have faster reaction time at shooting and using melee and a mod that makes both hostile NPCs and Critters attack one another. Don't worry, I will wait and if you deny it then it's okay.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ChronoHyperion
        ChronoHyperion
        that's okay though do you know how to extract mods from steam? Particularly in the Starbound workshop section?
        Jan 29, 2018
      3. EclipticWulf
        EclipticWulf
        All subscribed mods get downloaded to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820", so you just need to extract it from the .pak like any other packed file. If you want a .bat file that does it for you, with a few edits, let me know.
        Jan 29, 2018
        ChronoHyperion likes this.
      4. ChronoHyperion
        ChronoHyperion
        Jan 31, 2018
    6. EclipticWulf
      EclipticWulf
      Working on a "further compatibility" patch for FU and Hunting+ (FU critters and monsters will be fully supported)
    7. EclipticWulf
      EclipticWulf
      Adding much more than I thought I had left for Hunting+. It'll come...eventually.
    8. EclipticWulf
      EclipticWulf
      Hunting+ is coming along slowly but surely. Mostly struggling with setting up an instance. Once that's done, it should be released.
    9. EclipticWulf
      EclipticWulf
      You can expect to see the return of Hunting+, Atomworks, and Crystalworks for sure - most likely as well as some other old mods.
    10. EclipticWulf
      EclipticWulf
      Some may remember me as Wulf_Oman. I used to mod but left until a month or so ago (Now for an actual update)