sergalbutt
Last Activity:
Mar 3, 2022
Jack of all, master of none.

Share This Page

sergalbutt

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male, from Australia!

I've started playing Starbound again. That means I've got the itch to work on mods again. Anyone need help for anything? Mar 2, 2022

sergalbutt was last seen:
Mar 3, 2022
    1. sergalbutt
      sergalbutt
      I've started playing Starbound again. That means I've got the itch to work on mods again. Anyone need help for anything?
      1. sergalbutt
        sergalbutt
        I can (kinda) code and (kinda) do art. And I'm a hobbyist creative writer, so more than happy to do lore stuff, too~
        Mar 2, 2022
      2. sergalbutt
        sergalbutt
        As for my experience, I used to patch mods when the beta versions broke them, and I've patched a small handful since I've started to play again. (Some compatibility stuff from old and/or conflicts with Steam/external mods)
        Mar 2, 2022
    2. sergalbutt
      sergalbutt
      Hmm, Starbound's actually 1.x now... Guess I'll refamiliarise myself with mod structure and get working on something original of my own~ :3
      1. Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
      2. sergalbutt
        sergalbutt
        Or, if anybody needs someone to help 'em with their mods, I'd gladly put my hand up for that~
        Jul 29, 2016
    3. sergalbutt
      sergalbutt
      Also, it's damn good to be back on here~ <3
      1. Faeryheart likes this.
    4. sergalbutt
      sergalbutt
      So many people posting that their game is crashing after the update. Remember all, if you play with mods, disable 'em first and try again~!
      1. Faeryheart likes this.
    5. sergalbutt
      sergalbutt
      Well, I updated my intro post with my originally-intended intro post. Go check it out if you want! :3
      1. sergalbutt
        sergalbutt
        OH I should mention, I DID change the title, but only to signify that I added to the post. It's called "Hey There! [EDIT: Addendum]" now
        Dec 1, 2015
    6. sergalbutt
      sergalbutt
      Kinda regretting not posting my longer intro now... I was just so worried people would think it was rambly nonsense and not read it! >^<
      1. Firepaw Da Cat and Faeryheart like this.
      2. Alkanthe
        Alkanthe
        You can still post it though!
        Dec 1, 2015
      3. sergalbutt
        sergalbutt
        Yeah, I think I will. I do like to show a little depth :3
        Dec 1, 2015
    7. sergalbutt
      sergalbutt
      Now that I'm communicating with everyone, I'm not quite sure how to stop. D: Heck, I'm not even sure I want to stop!
      1. Firepaw Da Cat
        Firepaw Da Cat
        Don't worry, you can't stop even if you wanted too :P
        Dec 1, 2015
      2. sergalbutt
        sergalbutt
        Haha yes, I've noticed!
        Dec 1, 2015
    8. sergalbutt
      sergalbutt
      It seems everybody here is just so friendly! What a wonderful community :3
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sergalbutt
        sergalbutt
        I'm a fan of lizards though... Unless there is more to that than you're letting on... owo;;
        Dec 1, 2015
      3. Alkanthe
        Alkanthe
        Er, yeah, the lizard is insane. But who am I to judge for that?
        Dec 1, 2015
      4. Elldar
        Elldar
        Don't forget about ghosts and spirits. ;P
        Dec 1, 2015
  • About

Jack of all, master of none.

Hey there!
    I'm Sparkz, a twentythirty-something guy from Western Australia, otherwise known as sergalbutt almost everywhere on the internet.

Currently a University student, doing a degree I'm definitely going to change.

Watch this space, or follow me on Twitter! (I'm a little more active there)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The following is all OOC information, in case that wasn't obvious :p

Hey there! I'm Sparkz, a twenty-something guy from Western Australia, otherwise known as sergalbutt almost everywhere on the internet.

I'm a fiction writer, roleplayer, budding artist, and I've also dabbled in music production.

I recently started playing Starbound and I saw tonnes of really cool and interesting mods available for it.

Sadly, a handful of mods that really caught my attention were outdated, so after a little bit of reading and research, I learned how the mods work, and have taken the time to fix some of them, and I'm working on fixing a whole lot more! (The mods that I've fixed so far are only available on Nexus Mods, posted in the comments of the respective mods)

I've also taken to I don't have any (publically available) original content, but I'm working on some! (Currently it's just an addition to one of the race mods, but content is content, right?)
    (Also, in case you hadn't noticed, my Starbound character featured in my display picture is a texture and colour mod that I added to the Sergal Race mod)

If there is a Starbound mod that is outdated that you'd like to see fixed, or if you are a mod creator yourself and would like someone to help you out, feel free to shoot me a message anytime, either here or over on Nexus Mods.

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    sergalbutt
    Google Talk:
    sergalbutt@gmail.com
    Twitter:
    sergalbutt