Comments on Profile Post by Biirdy Daysleeper

1. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    I delete it sorry, but I can easily make other rocks. x3
    Nov 22, 2015
  2. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Square are hard, kitties are hardcore. /o/

For me my creations are like my children or brothers/sisters, so failing them is an horrible feeling. I will need a little more time to draw without this feeling. ^^'
    Nov 22, 2015
  3. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Sadly I can't, my mind is a mystery, I can't change it for now, it's too hard, when I want to draw everything get twisted. :/
    Nov 22, 2015
  4. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Haha, even with the random generating system they are pretty rare, I even saw some lizard-centaurs on a wasteland planet, they were almost like Tesla expect of they tail, they were pretty intelligent and sociable so I think they were the pets of the residents before the destruction of the city. ^^
    Nov 22, 2015
  5. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Nov 22, 2015
  6. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    I don't know, that was on a abandoned planet and the city have been destroyed long time ago, we don't have informations on the reason of the destruction or on the inhabitants. :/
    Nov 22, 2015
  7. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Haha, don't worry for them, I don't have informations for now but we have some scientist there, they try to find the story of the planet and they help these lizard-centaur in case of problems, but we take a couple by security, they now live in a biosphere of Epsilon Sct 947 (don't worry the biosphere is so big that they are not affect).
    Nov 22, 2015
  8. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Haha thank you. :3
    If I'm a scientist it's because I love science but it's for helping others too. ^^
    Nov 22, 2015
  9. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Yup, it's nice. By the way that's why I was wanting to draw tonight, I was trying to draw myself with a scarf, but it was worse than I imagine, because my head was a rock instead of a square. /o/
    Nov 22, 2015
  10. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    My scarf ? I not even draw it, I give up after some tentatives of making a screen. ^^'
    Nov 22, 2015
  11. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    I don't even know. x'3
    Maybe cyan blue or black I don't know. x3
    Nov 22, 2015