Last Activity:
Sep 8, 2020
Mods:
Birthday:
May 10, 1986 (Age: 37)
Veteran modder since December 20, 2013!

Share This Page

Shadow Wolf TJC

Spaceman Spiff, Male, 37, from the shadows of the internet!

I've got a lot of mods that are in need of an update for version 1.1 of Starbound, so it may be a while until they're finally updated. Sep 22, 2016

Shadow Wolf TJC was last seen:
Sep 8, 2020
    1. ChronoHyperion
    2. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Shadow Wolf TJC
      I've got a lot of mods that are in need of an update for version 1.1 of Starbound, so it may be a while until they're finally updated.
    3. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Shadow Wolf TJC
      I may have returned from retirement to do some more modding, but don't expect me to maintain my mods all of the time!
    4. Omicron445
      Omicron445
      Sorry about the misunderstanding about the mod comment, I meant "installing". Is the Kevin Macleod music pack able to be used with instruments?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shadow Wolf TJC
        Shadow Wolf TJC
        I'm not sure what you mean by "making a playable version". All I did was make a mod where new music tracks were added to each and every biome in vanilla Starbound. I'd personally say that it's been playable since the mod's release.

If everything seems confusing to you, then I suggest just installing the mod, and see for yourself.
        Mar 23, 2016
      3. Omicron445
        Omicron445
        I mean playable with the instruments in-game.
        Mar 23, 2016
      4. Shadow Wolf TJC
        Shadow Wolf TJC
        Sorry. There's no plans to make a mod where you can play additional music tracks with instruments. I personally have no interest in this, compared to, say, working on new dungeons or monsters.
        Mar 23, 2016
    5. getsum
      getsum
      hi. i would like to mod warface on steam? can you help me with a unpacker. i need to unpack .pak files. tnx
    6. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Shadow Wolf TJC
      I'm officially retired from modding! However, others are free to improve upon or tweak my mods where I'm unable to.
    7. TheWorstPersonEver
      TheWorstPersonEver
      For the Anime emotes, my response is this:

Get a Avali.
      That race has anime like emotes, and on the default emote.
    8. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Shadow Wolf TJC
      Sorry that I haven't been active, but I've been swamped with college work as of late. That, and I needed a break from Starbound.
    9. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Shadow Wolf TJC
      Now that I'm back in college, I'll be less active here as I work on school assignments.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Veteran modder since December 20, 2013!
    As you can see, I'm a modder for Starbound. In fact, I've been modding since 2013, and am currently one of the most active modders in the community.

What kinds of mods do I work on? Well, I've released over 25 mods now, though most of them have since been discontinued. I was previously a modder for Warzone 2100, and have also developed levels for LittleBigPlanet and ModNation Racers. Unfortunately, as past experiences have taught me anything, I have a tendency to shift between manic devotion and complete lack of interest in a game, and Starbound is no exception. Thus, I have a record of leaving ambitious projects that took months to develop (such as Warzone 2100: Contingency) in perpetual limbo, all because I just couldn't muster the willpower to see them finished.

Because of this, I've decided to stick with relatively smaller mods that would focus more on smaller changes instead of, say, a more ambitious project like Frackin Universe (though when taken together, all of these mods could be considered as part of a project that's just as ambitious). I've also decided to make my mods open-source (with a couple exceptions), in the hopes that others who like my mods, or see untapped potential from them, could expand upon their ideas, or maintain them in my absence. Those that have been following me or my mods may have noticed a familiar pattern: periods of frequent mod uploads and updates, followed by periods of complete silence. Well, now you know!