October 23

Share This Page

IvoryOwl

Pangalactic Porcupine, Female

IvoryOwl was last seen:
Jul 29, 2017
    1. Cally94
      Cally94
      Happy birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!
    2. nababoo
      nababoo
      BIRD PRETTY OWL YESS
      1. Jonesy
        Jonesy
        *BIRB
        Sep 15, 2015
        Cally94 likes this.
    3. Owl_Stalker
  • About

Birthday:
    October 23
    I'm generally likable and out-spoken enough, however when I open my mouth I have a tendency to make "sparks", for good or for bad. I'm the lone wolf type - I'm reserved about certain things and very territorial about my personal space, however, do not mistake for the shy and fragile kind. I'm also grumpy, flighty, and a bit sarcastic n' snarky on "ok" days, rude and bossy on "bad" days. I consider myself a positive person, or at least someone who tries to see the good in most situations, with a small touch of idealism.

I'm not religious but I believe in the possibility of some form of spirituality. I love debating or philosophizing about almost anything really. I have a very selective memory (aka terrible for most things) and a love for odd stuff, like the supernatural and mysticism, even though my interest in such things is mostly just for fun and nothing serious.

I like to analyze things, not like a strategist who plans out a battlefield but more like a scholar. I like to see the small "threads" that connects all things - the small details. I like to identify the choices, the alternatives and the consequences, I like to study different characters and personalities - what made them who they are. I like to understand the reasoning behind the choices and where they eventually lead. All this simply because I have a passion for knowledge and improvement.

If an opinion is better than my current one, I do not see a reason why I shouldn't embrace it for myself. For for this, I consider myself open-minded. However there's a difference between choosing of my own liberty and be forced to learn at the pace and way others want and demand. For this, I am stubborn.

I'm not an easy person to bring down. Throughout my life I've had episodes that would lead some people to depression, I, however, lived and learned through that. It made me stronger, more resistant, but the price is for it was that it also made me more distant... maybe even a bit cold sometimes. Nonetheless, for most people I'm still a big joker at heart :)